Started by Thunder,

Previous topic - Next topic

cranky

nightperson

i let the auto run got it that way  :)) :)) :)) gotta  <3 the autos

Libra

Quote from: mailwench on March 16, 2006, 12:46:46 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 16, 2006, 12:44:53 PM
WEll!!!  I got a pogo mail from someone on my new Pogo screen name... "Wow, great score in WordJong!  How did you do it?  I can only manage to get 800-900!"  Crap.  Now I'm prolly gonna lose that account too. 

I'm just gonna go eat bugs.  :'(

Hey I thought you said in another thread that your new name was going to be clean & serene??????  Couldn't do it could ya!   :)) :))

Make that 15 BADGES.  I so rock. 

Libra (6 hours and 3 minutes)

bubblegum

hades

mailwench

SaintHiρρo

Yeah I tried it and quickly got tired of it. It takes too long to move up. I'll just run an auto overnight (need to get that auto now)

Libra

Quote from: bubblegum on March 16, 2006, 01:06:10 PM
badge whore  :))

Yeah, well, Yuck off, bubblegum!  :o

Honestly?  There are soooo many games out in Pogoville that only require an our or so of playing to reach the first rank badge that it's not even funny.  Also, I got all the badges from last week (since I lost my badges Monday) and then got all my badges this week, so that right there is 6.  The rest are rank badges.  3 a day, not bad.  I'd have more if my bosses would quit interfering with my playing, here!  Sheesh!

Libra (5 hours and 48 minutes)

hades

Libra

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 16, 2006, 01:20:07 PM
Quote from: bubblegum on March 16, 2006, 01:06:10 PM
badge whore  :))

Yeah, well, Yuck off, bubblegum!  :o

Honestly?  There are soooo many games out in Pogoville that only require an our or so of playing to reach the first rank badge that it's not even funny.  Also, I got all the badges from last week (since I lost my badges Monday) and then got all my badges this week, so that right there is 6.  The rest are rank badges.  3 a day, not bad.  I'd have more if my bosses would quit interfering with my playing, here!  Sheesh!

Libra (5 hours and 48 minutes)

WTH???  Ok, I have got to learn to proof crap prior to shitting post.  First, OUR is supposed to be HOUR and I didn't LOSE my badges, I got suspended (hopefully).  I am an absolute trainwreck with my old screenname.

bubblegum

oh poor sunny poor poor you.  Maybe I should send you a welcom back note to your old screen name to make you feel better when you get it back

Libra

Quote from: bubblegum on March 16, 2006, 01:24:51 PM
oh poor sunny poor poor you.  Maybe I should send you a welcom back note to your old screen name to make you feel better when you get it back

Someone called me to ask me if I had some transcripts ready  :o  (hell no, I've been playing Pogo, for crying out loud!) 

Anyway, I said I'd get them ready now, and they could pick them up first thing tomorrow.  They said, "ok, I'll give you a dingle tomorrow, then.   :-\ :-\ :-\  OK... WHAT in the HELL is a DINGLE????!!!! :)) :)) :)) 

snort!!!!

Libra (5 hours 38 minutes)

mailwench

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 16, 2006, 01:28:05 PM
Quote from: bubblegum on March 16, 2006, 01:24:51 PM

Someone called me to ask me if I had some transcripts ready  :o  (hell no, I've been playing Pogo, for crying out loud!) 

Anyway, I said I'd get them ready now, and they could pick them up first thing tomorrow.  They said, "ok, I'll give you a dingle tomorrow, then.   :-\ :-\ :-\  OK... WHAT in the HELL is a DINGLE????!!!! :)) :)) :)) 

snort!!!!

Libra (5 hours 38 minutes)

Wot.........they making you work now???  I think a dingle is sister to a dangle and brother to a bangle?   spb.gif spb.gif Lets drink a beer....I'm home with a migraine

foxx

lol...a dingle.... :))  I have heard of dingleberries...and that's not a pretty picture; I don't think you want that tomorrow...

...and Bubblegum...I thought of the exact same thing (about the welcome back message)...sent one last night...lol!

bubblegum

hehe I'll have to find some good jokes to send her.....what do you think about some lawyer ones?  :)) :)) :))

Libra

Quote from: foxx on March 16, 2006, 01:32:25 PM
lol...a dingle.... :))  I have heard of dingleberries...and that's not a pretty picture; I don't think you want that tomorrow...

...and Bubblegum...I thought of the exact same thing (about the welcome back message)...sent one last night...lol!

I'm calling her back!  I don't want ANYTHING from this woman that dingles or dangles or bangles....

I'm scared!  :(

foxx

Quote from: bubblegum on March 16, 2006, 01:33:14 PM
hehe I'll have to find some good jokes to send her.....what do you think about some lawyer ones?  :)) :)) :))

lol...have to go dig some up!   :))  She's so excited about getting her name back...she won't be now!  Bwah ha  ha ha ha .... >:D

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 16, 2006, 01:35:47 PM

I'm calling her back!  I don't want ANYTHING from this woman that dingles or dangles or bangles....

:))  Life just sucks for you this week doesn't it Lib?

hades

maybe its a used diaper she cant get rid of  :))

Libra

Quote from: hades on March 16, 2006, 01:39:17 PM

maybe its a used diaper she cant get rid of  :))

AAACCCK!  I want my mommy!  :'(

hades

if she tries to hand you it just run away fast  :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview