This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

word jong glitch

Started by Thunder,

Previous topic - Next topic

Shady Lady

I don't know if this has been mentioned somewhere. I didn't see it. After getting an outragously high score, I tried just closing the game after about 40 "u"s and going back in the room.

If you don't want your high score to show, just close the game window when you are done.  I tried this and my outragous score didn't show up and I kept my progress.

Libra

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 16, 2006, 01:35:47 PM
Quote from: foxx on March 16, 2006, 01:32:25 PM
lol...a dingle.... :))  I have heard of dingleberries...and that's not a pretty picture; I don't think you want that tomorrow...

...and Bubblegum...I thought of the exact same thing (about the welcome back message)...sent one last night...lol!

I'm calling her back!  I don't want ANYTHING from this woman that dingles or dangles or bangles....

I'm scared!  :(

Dingle update..

Well, I was wondering earlier what a "dingle" was, and so I mentioned it to my ma, and she's like, "You idiot, she means she's going to CALL you."   :o

I honestly thought maybe it was some kind of foreign currency or something.  You know?  Like, one Sudanese Dingle equals 10 U.S. dollars?      :))

Tara

Libra

Quote from: mailwench on March 16, 2006, 01:09:58 PM
Quote from: bubblegum on March 16, 2006, 01:06:10 PM
badge whore  :))

Yeah........what she said!   :)) :))

All ya'll SUCK!!! And Mail?  Just for that?  TAG!  YOU ARE IT AGAIN!!!

Lib
(runs out of room before she can be tagged!

Tara

:-\ wonders how in the world you start talking about a glitch in word jong to dingleberries...to playing tag  :-\ :-\

Libra

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 16, 2006, 01:23:47 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 16, 2006, 01:20:07 PM
Quote from: bubblegum on March 16, 2006, 01:06:10 PM
badge whore  :))

Yeah, well, Yuck off, bubblegum!  :o

Honestly?  There are soooo many games out in Pogoville that only require an our or so of playing to reach the first rank badge that it's not even funny.  Also, I got all the badges from last week (since I lost my badges Monday) and then got all my badges this week, so that right there is 6.  The rest are rank badges.  3 a day, not bad.  I'd have more if my bosses would quit interfering with my playing, here!  Sheesh!

Libra (5 hours and 48 minutes)

WTH???  Ok, I have got to learn to proof crap prior to smelly stuffting post.  First, OUR is supposed to be HOUR and I didn't LOSE my badges, I got suspended (hopefully).  I am an absolute trainwreck with my old screenname.

OMG!!! Where did "smelly stuffting" come FROM??  :o :o  I swear to GOD I did NOT type that!!!  :)) :)) :))

I need cocktails, and lots of'em.

Lib

Libra

Quote from: Tara on March 16, 2006, 03:19:37 PM
  :-\ wonders how in the world you start talking about a glitch in word jong to dingleberries...to playing tag  :-\ :-\

Well, you obviously missed the Florida Law thread that morphed in to me having dreams about jolly green giant Asians rocket launching cottage cheese after 6:00 p.m. on Thursdays while farting in public and fishing with a lasso.. That lead to Homer wondering if he was going to get arrested for farting in Public because he was making his cornbeef and cabbage tonight, which morphed in to dogs smelling farty butts. 

When I hi-jack a thread? I HI-JACK A THREAD!!  :)) :))

Libra
PS. I wonder if all this talking about hijacking has got us all on some kind of FBI list?? :o

Libra

Quote from: Tara on March 16, 2006, 03:19:37 PM

has anyone played with the glitch, lately?  I just tried it and it doesn't seem to be working. I hit the U key and nothing.   :-[

Bare

x

Can someone get all the badges for me? i cant get it work

Libra

x

Tara

Quote from: x on March 16, 2006, 04:49:32 PM
uhh what? :o

lmao yea let Lib get your badges....you can wake up to 5 new badges and ur name suspeneded for 72 hours   :)) :))

Shady Lady

I was playing using it a couple of hours ago and it was working.

x

Tara

I havent even tried it yet...Im to tired to read the directions  ::)

Shady Lady

Just went and tried it. It's working for me.

RowdyOne

It's still working for me to! finally got that 3rd badge in it.

hades

that glitch is just easy.if its not working youre doing it wrong  :-X

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview