PlayBuddy
April 26, 2024, 06:29:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

For any of you sudoku puzzle players out there...

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

Yeah, you knew we were going there. You can find the sudoku game all over. We made a sudoku solver...

Suuji is a sudoku program for the Sudoku game developed for the benefit of the players of Sudoku puzzles . It's programmed with an instantaneous solver to solve your online Sudoku game right away.

You can get more info:

http://www.badgehelp.com/sudokusolver.html
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

nightperson

ty,Oscar but i have never play the game dont even know what it is but will go look and see and will try it out

holly222

BadgeHelpOscar

I put a list of some of the site that have sudoku. Many of them have prizes such as cash and giveaways if you win.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

foxx

Great job as always Oscar...but I am so in  <3 with Sudoku...it may be the only game I ever play on Pogo without an auto!  ....But keep up the good work!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview