Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Baseball

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

Quote from: Helen on April 08, 2006, 05:01:55 PM
Quote from: bobby on April 08, 2006, 04:59:50 PM
you can hold me to all of my predictions :)

Not just you Bobby, everyone!!! :)) :))
I love all the trash talk going on after not even a full week of the season. Makes for an interesting season, lol.
but my predictions are usually right

Helen

Quote from: bobby on April 08, 2006, 05:03:49 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 08, 2006, 05:01:55 PM
Quote from: bobby on April 08, 2006, 04:59:50 PM
you can hold me to all of my predictions :)

Not just you Bobby, everyone!!! :)) :))
I love all the trash talk going on after not even a full week of the season. Makes for an interesting season, lol.
but my predictions are usually right

We'll see.

I have a quick question. This league is driving me nuts. 3 days ago I tried to get CoCo Crisp off of waivers or whatever he was on. Now I see he's on someone else's team. Did I do something  wrong when I tried to get him? It said he'd be on my team for Monday.

Monkey

He'll be back on your team if you accept the trade I offered  ;)

Helen

Quote from: PogoLovinMonkey on April 08, 2006, 05:52:27 PM

I'll go check it out!!

Tara

I want A Rod can I have him? huh huh  please please

Tara

We are in the wrong thread  :o  And the 30 second warning about posting is 3 minutes !!!!!!  Right Cling?  We timed it  >:D

Monkey

Lol. As much as I hate him, I'll be keeping him for a while  ;)

hades

wonder who will be the surprise team this year  :o

Helen

I made a counter offer. Let me know what you think!!

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on April 08, 2006, 05:53:45 PM

I want A Rod can I have him? huh huh  please please

Dont we all? Ooh did you mean on your team .. oops

Quote from: Tara on April 08, 2006, 05:54:51 PM
We are in the wrong thread :o And the 30 second warning about posting is 3 minutes !!!!!! Right Cling? We timed it >:D

Ugh if not longer.

RC

Another day gone by, and the PA teams are still winless, 0-4 Phils were rained out, so at least they didn't lose! Pirates fell again to go to 0-6.. PA is now 0-10. Yankees and White Sox both lost their 4th straight games after winning their openers, so they are both 1-4. Detroit and Milwaukee both won again, staying as the only undefeated teams, at 5-0 each. The trends are continuing, but hopefully for not much longer at least with one of them.

I'm sure our boy jim here, who is so quick to jump on the Yankees failures and praise his beloved Mariners, might not be so quick to judge after seeing how Seattle has played.

They (Seattle) have not scored in 20 innings, since the sixth inning of a win Thursday over the Los Angeles Angels. This, after losing to Oakland 5-0 on Friday and getting only 2 hits. And now losing to Oakland 3-0 on Saturday, and getting only 1 hit. Where's this potent Seattle offense? Ichiro? Sexson? Everett? Beltre? If it continues like that, I guess they are gonna get no-hit on Sunday. That would be good news for Rich Harden.

Helen

Quote from: RC on April 09, 2006, 01:39:43 AM
Another day gone by, and the PA teams are still winless, 0-4 Phils were rained out, so at least they didn't lose! Pirates fell again to go to 0-6.. PA is now 0-10. Yankees and White Sox both lost their 4th straight games after winning their openers, so they are both 1-4. Detroit and Milwaukee both won again, staying as the only undefeated teams, at 5-0 each. The trends are continuing, but hopefully for not much longer at least with one of them.

I'm sure our boy jim here, who is so quick to jump on the Yankees failures and praise his beloved Mariners, might not be so quick to judge after seeing how Seattle has played.

They (Seattle) have not scored in 20 innings, since the sixth inning of a win Thursday over the Los Angeles Angels. This, after losing to Oakland 5-0 on Friday and getting only 2 hits. And now losing to Oakland 3-0 on Saturday, and getting only 1 hit. Where's this potent Seattle offense? Ichiro? Sexson? Everett? Beltre? If it continues like that, I guess they are gonna get no-hit on Sunday. That would be good news for Rich Harden.

For non-Yankee lovers, that's great news. But, it's a long season and things turn around quickly. Never count them out.

hades

lol teams in baseball lose four in a row all the time.doesnt mean their seasons over  :oo

Helen

Quote from: hades on April 09, 2006, 08:01:44 AM
lol teams in baseball lose four in a row all the time.doesnt mean their seasons over  :oo

Exactly. My Indians just won 4 in a row, that doesn't mean they will win the pennant. (hoping they do though)

RowdyOne

Quote from: jim1975 on April 08, 2006, 12:55:56 PM
Omg Yankees are 1-3 what going on yankees fan even tampabay devilrays are doing better then the yankkees :)) :)) :)) :))??? :)) :)) :)) :)) I  thought they were suppose to be so good?? I heard the boss is about ready to blow lol . So how much longer before he fires joe and cushmen??? :)) :)) :)) :)) p.s My mariners are 3-2 and my 2nd fav team boston off to a great start 3-1 also going to be a great summer O0 O0 O0 I"am sure the yankees will do better next year can"t wait till july when the yankees have there fire sell Alex will look great in Mariner blue again O0 O0 I know it still early but if u dig yourself a early grave it:s hard to get it turnaround

As far as this Jim person goes, I bet he's one of the poeple that makes it his job to go arround to each major league message board and say  " your team sucks and my team's better then yours"  then gets  kicked off each board he goes on lol

Let's see if  jim schmoo can answer this one WITHOUT ANY help from ANYONE.......

Jim name the one team that has come back from starting out in a major slump and not only make it to the playoffs but get to the world series back to back seasons??
see if you (JIM) can answer this without having to do a 2 day search for the answer.

forgive me everyone i just couldnt sit back and be quiet any longer lol

hades

Helen

Quote from: ~RowdyOne~ on April 09, 2006, 02:14:30 PM
Omg Yankees are 1-3 what going on yankees fan even tampabay devilrays are doing better then the yankkees :)) :)) :)) :))??? :)) :)) :)) :)) I  thought they were suppose to be so good?? I heard the boss is about ready to blow lol . So how much longer before he fires joe and cushmen??? :)) :)) :)) :)) p.s My mariners are 3-2 and my 2nd fav team boston off to a great start 3-1 also going to be a great summer O0 O0 O0 I"am sure the yankees will do better next year can"t wait till july when the yankees have there fire sell Alex will look great in Mariner blue again O0 O0 I know it still early but if u dig yourself a early grave it:s hard to get it turnaround

As far as this Jim person goes, I bet he's one of the poeple that makes it his job to go arround to each major league message board and say  " your team sucks and my team's better then yours"  then gets  kicked off each board he goes on lol

Let's see if  jim schmoo can answer this one WITHOUT ANY help from ANYONE.......

Jim name the one team that has come back from starting out in a major slump and not only make it to the playoffs but get to the world series back to back seasons??
see if you (JIM) can answer this without having to do a 2 day search for the answer.

forgive me everyone i just couldnt sit back and be quiet any longer lol

It's ok Rowdy, you're allowed to vent. O0

RC

Quote from: jim1975 on April 09, 2006, 02:40:27 PM
Yes the mariners are in a little of a hitting slump. But everyteam goes thougth it during a long season. We will get it turned around and we are only one game out of first. Yes i know it early and all but the mariners will be fine. O0

LOL How come when the Yankees lose a few, real early in the season, you went off on them to the point of questioning when the manager and GM will get fired, and then have em sell off all their good players... but when it's Seattle who can barely even get a hit, they are "just in a little slump"? LOL

By the way.. at the 7th inning stretch of today's game, Seattle is getting shutout again, 6-0, and again only have 1 hit! lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview