Main Menu

Baseball

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Blu

lol ty 4 typing my thoughts RC.
10-1 Yanks in 7th

RowdyOne

Jim, scroll up and answer my question if you can lol   if you ignore it one more time i'll take that as you dont have a freaking clue about baseball lol

RowdyOne

you just answered my last question lol   as i stated earlier SCROLL UP and read my post which is right before where hades put in :Jims Lost:   

and jim the mariners are NOT the best thing that happen to baseball theres 27 other teams that are far better then them lol

Tara

The best thing thats happened to Fantasy Baseball is Foxx, Cling and I.  Now regular baseball who knows :-\

foxx

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 03:06:34 PM
The best thing thats happened to Fantasy Baseball is Foxx, Cling and I.  Now regular baseball who knows :-\

O0  The woman speaks nothing but the truth...

bobby

Quote from: jim1975 on April 09, 2006, 03:15:41 PM
6-1 down by 5 basesloaded with big bats coming up O0
the mariners have big bats ???

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 03:06:34 PM

Oh sure, leave me out!!!  :'(  :'(   :'(

RC

Quote from: bobby on April 09, 2006, 03:22:31 PM
Quote from: jim1975 on April 09, 2006, 03:15:41 PM
6-1 down by 5 basesloaded with big bats coming up O0
the mariners have big bats ???

Those "big bats" actually pounded out 5 hits today.. almost twice as many as their previous 2 games combined! lol And the A's were generous enough to give Seattle 4 runs today as well. That ended their scoreless streak at 27 ⅔ innings (equivalent of being shutout in 3 consecutive games). The first run Seattle got was actually with the bases loaded, and the guy at the plate gets hit by a pitch lol. Then in the 9th, the A's pitcher walks 2, has a wild pitch, and then a ground out scores a run. But they did manage a hit that knocked in another run after that. Then Ichiro grounds to the pitcher (with 2 outs), who then runs part of the way over to first and then underhands a rainbow over there and Ichiro is called safe at first, allowing another run to score (even though he looked out to me cuz his foot didn't touch the bag right away).

RC

And it looks like the world is righting itself all at once today. The teams that hadn't won yet, the 2 PA teams, Philly and Pittsburgh, both win their first game today. And the 2 teams that were undefeated, both lost their first game today. Detroit losing to Texas, and Milwaukee getting blasted by Arizona. The Yankees and the White Sox both ended their 4 game losing streaks to get their 2nd wins of the year. So everything is kosher again, no more signs of the apocalypse

hades

jims the type that will be quiet if the yankees win like nine in a row but if they lose two in a row will say theyre falling apart.  ::)

Helen

Quote from: RC on April 09, 2006, 04:07:25 PM
And it looks like the world is righting itself all at once today. The teams that hadn't won yet, the 2 PA teams, Philly and Pittsburgh, both win their first game today. And the 2 teams that were undefeated, both lost their first game today. Detroit losing to Texas, and Milwaukee getting blasted by Arizona. The Yankees and the White Sox both ended their 4 game losing streaks to get their 2nd wins of the year. So everything is kosher again, no more signs of the apocalypse

Should we remind Jim of an ESPN Sunday night game of the week when the Mariners were beating the Indians by 12 runs in the 7th inning (14-2) and wound up losing the game??   :))

hades

i think jim is secretly an ex red sox player who is disgruntled in losing to the yankees year after year  :))

hades

hades

whatever jim says itll start off with something about how the yankees are falling apart.even if they won twenty in a row  :))

Tara

You guys shouldn't be so mean to Jim, he has opinions to , play nice  >:D

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 10, 2006, 02:37:49 PM
You guys shouldn't be so mean to Jim, he has opinions to , play nice  >:D

I second that!

hades

lol saying the same line about the yankees doing bad and them choking in each post isnt an opinion its him stuck and not having anything new to say  :)

hades

like i said jim in a month re update us on the standings  :D

Helen

Quote from: jim1975 on April 10, 2006, 06:48:39 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 09, 2006, 04:38:31 PM
Quote from: RC on April 09, 2006, 04:07:25 PM

Should we remind Jim of an ESPN Sunday night game of the week when the Mariners were beating the Indians by 12 runs in the 7th inning (14-2) and wound up losing the game??   :))
I don"t recall that game. And everyteam has a bad game :)) :))

I kind of thought your memory would fail you on that one.

hades

his memory failed on a game that made him look bad  :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview