This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Baseball

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

That game is in all the record books as one of the worst blown games in the history of baseball but no need to remember it!!  :))
The date was August 5, 2001.

hades

hades

one tends to remember games played by their teams  :)

hades

hades

Helen

I think I hear an echo in here..... :P

hades

yankees are starting to do better  :)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: hades on April 14, 2006, 02:16:26 PM
yankees are starting to do better  :)

LoL, they beat the Royals! I hardly consider that doing better.  :))

hades

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: hades on April 14, 2006, 03:31:59 PM
winning is winning  ;)

Never said they weren't winning... just said I hardly consider that doing "better"

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 14, 2006, 03:39:31 PM
winning is winning  ;)

Never said they weren't winning... just said I hardly consider that doing "better"

I don't know that I can handle everything going on in your avatar and siggy...lmao
I see a head bobbing up and down a chick in the middle who looks like shes gonna puke any minute..Another blonde bimbo swinging side to side..Would you happen to have something that hangs up side down and moves ?   >:D Maybe Chad will let you borrow his baby sucking a pacifier  O0

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 14, 2006, 03:47:36 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on April 14, 2006, 03:39:31 PM
winning is winning  ;)

I don't know that I can handle everything going on in your avatar and siggy...lmao
I see a head bobbing up and down a chick in the middle who looks like shes gonna puke any minute..Another blonde bimbo swinging side to side..Would you happen to have something that hangs up side down and moves ?   >:D Maybe Chad will let you borrow his baby sucking a pacifier  O0

I'll start looking and I'll post what I can find!  O0

Helen

Tara and Hippo, you 2 were so totally off topic but I have to thank you!!!! It's so much better than reading repetitive posts by the same person. You 2 added some spice and color to the topic. Thank you!!!! (Hippo, don't care what they all say, I love your avatar)

Helen

Quote from: jim1975 on April 14, 2006, 05:14:29 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 14, 2006, 05:08:08 PM
Tara and Hippo, you 2 were so totally off topic but I have to thank you!!!! It's so much better than reading repetitive posts by the same person. You 2 added some spice and color to the topic. Thank you!!!! (Hippo, don't care what they all say, I love your avatar)
Who the hell u talking about helen. I know it"s not me :)) :)) :)) :)) Yankees sweep the royels lol Not hard to beat a awful team like the royels. They prob will lose around 10 games :))

No Jim, I was talking about Hades..... :))  :))  :))

Helen

Quote from: jim1975 on April 14, 2006, 05:21:56 PM
Oh thought i might have been me :)) :)) :)) Still think it is me because hades hardly ever posts here :)) :)) :)) :))

Hades does post here a lot, can't you see???  :))  :))

Helen

Quote from: jim1975 on April 14, 2006, 05:29:33 PM
Ya now i do. She"s one of them yankees fans :o

She is a he and yes he is!!  :))

hades

RowdyOne

awwwwwww is someone jealous of the Yankees cause Damon signed NOT  with Boston but with the Yankees?

Jim, theres a 162 games in a season and most teams haven't even played 10 games yet lol rest assured the Yankees are going to start kicking butt and taking names very soon just like the white sox will be doing soooooooooo come back after the All star break and then give us a update on your team lolol

<that felt better> lol

hades

jim you keep saying how boston gonna do this and that but over a long 162 game season the team with the better talent always seems to ride above. now before next time you want to brag about boston how about rating each position between the two teams and then explain how boston measures up  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview