This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Baseball

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

RowdyOne

wait a minute here, I thought Jim's team was the ones with the so called Big bats?  what ever happen to Seattle jim? You were praising them up and down and now you jump on Boston's band wagon?

wonders what team jim will be cheering for on Monday lol

bobby

WOW! it's 2 weeks in the season and seattle is at .500 :P

Homer

The Phillies are slowly climbing back to .500  :o :D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bobby

did you see that play by iguchi today???

hades

i bet jim will ignore the lineup for the red sox thing i mentioned  ;)

Helen

Quote from: hades on April 15, 2006, 04:10:59 PM
i bet jim will ignore the lineup for the red sox thing i mentioned  ;)

Without a doubt!!

hades

Helen

Quote from: hades on April 15, 2006, 05:11:22 PM
even the great helen can tell  :D

I have moments when I'm lucid!!  <3

hades

and i have my moments when im not mean  ;)

hades

Helen

:D  :D  :D  You're very welcome.

bobby

Quote from: jim1975 on April 17, 2006, 05:39:44 PM
My fav team is the Seattle Mariners. They are in a alittle bit of a slump right now. But we are only one game out of first. If we would have won today we would have been in first. But are closer had a off day no biggie aslong as we stay close to first. and if we win and angels and a lose there will be a 3 way tie for first once again lol. Now my 2nd fav team is boston they are in first and have outstanding pitching and a awsome bullpen. Sure there offence is alittle below ave. But there outstanding pitching and defence will carry them. Pitching and D  wins WS rings. Now about  NY Yankees they have awful pitching and below ave Defence. But have outstanding offence look what that has got them so far this year. They are fighting tampabay for last place and from what i can see will do so the rest of the yr and by the all star break they will be having a firesale trying to dump alot of there big bats for some young talent and try to get some desent pitching. So they can try to mak it back to the playoffs in 2007 or 2008 If they can get some desent pitching in return for some of there big bats O0
ya, i know how below average jeter,a-rod,posada and matsui are at defence ::)

Go Cavs!

Lol why cant these people leave Barry Bonds alone? Last night, a DBacks fan threw an object and he got tossed. Of course a lot of securities around protecting Bonds and of course, getting caught.

bobby

they threw a tube of toothpaste at him, if it was a joke, i don't get it ???

Helen

Quote from: bobby on April 18, 2006, 07:31:39 AM

First off, I don't get the joke either. Bonds may not be everyone's favorite player but you just can't start throwing things at players.

Second, you'd have to be extremely drunk to do something that stupid. If you've ever been to Chase Field you'd know you have no escape route!!  :))

hades

those yankees with the gold glovers below average defense. and lets see the piching in a few weeks im sure jim wont be talking then  :)

Helen

Quote from: hades on April 18, 2006, 08:42:09 AM
those yankees with the gold glovers below average defense. and lets see the piching in a few weeks im sure jim wont be talking then  :)

Well, in Jim's defense, even great players get in a slump and sometimes it's hard to get out of it. Only thing is they can't all stay in the same slump. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Tara

Maybe he has been brushing his teeth with yellow crayons?  And someone was helping it out...Kinda like how Hippo helps all of us, out of the kindness of his heart.. :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 18, 2006, 02:23:13 PM

Maybe he has been brushing his teeth with yellow crayons?  And someone was helping it out...Kinda like how Hippo helps all of us, out of the kindness of his heart.. :))

If only I could help Bonds the way he really should be helped...  >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview