Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Baseball

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: jim1975 on April 18, 2006, 02:30:41 PM
Ok fine the Yankees Defence is ave then :)) :)) As much as i hate arod for him screwing my mariners because he;s a money hungey JERK. he a good player. But the yankees pitchinbg still sucks. My Mariners are only a half agame out of first at 6-8 glad the whole al west is in a slump right now lol. My second fav team boston in first. And the yankees are almost in last been a great season so far only if it"s only been 14 games lol :)) :))

Deja Moo...

I say it makes no sense comparing anything during the 1st month of a 162 some game season! Come back in the 3rd month when it's halfway done. Heck, even the 2nd month but not the 1st month when you're 2 weeks into the season!

hades

yankees defense is above just average.and arod is great just not good  ;)

and how does the yankees pitching suck? they havent even played twenty games yet.....

Ethan_Hawley

Helen!  13-0 in the 7th at Baltimore....wow, what a slugfest!

RowdyOne

can do you 1 better Ethan, The Astros are smashing the Brewers 11-2 in the 6th and Morgan Ensberg(2),Biggio(1)  has homered so far..  Hope this means the Rocket will come back to the stros in June!!!!!!!!!

bobby

sorry helen,you won't gain any ground today ;D :P

Helen

Quote from: bobby on April 18, 2006, 07:29:46 PM

Hey, I had my 1 moment of glory. I'm happy. As long as I don't have to go and sit in the cold cellar where you sat for as long as you did, I'll be ok, lol.
Watch now.....I'll get there and never get out!!

Helen

Quote from: bobby on April 18, 2006, 07:29:46 PM

I think Ethan was talking about the Indians game maybe?

bobby

had to rub it in since you got sparkly tribe helmets on your siggy :P

Helen

Quote from: bobby on April 18, 2006, 08:06:51 PM
had to rub it in since you got sparkly tribe helmets on your siggy :P

Hahaha, don't be jealous. You can get sparklies on your "sox". Just go to the "requests and pickups" thread and ask. Make sure you wash those "sox" first though, lol.

Blu

Quote from: jim1975 on April 20, 2006, 06:37:18 PM
Anyone been on the NY Yankees board?? They are saying fire joe torre :)) :)) :)) :It"s great yankees are one game out of being in last place and the yankees fans are starting to relize there team sucks and cushmen overpaid for a bunch of old men past there prime and joe misuses is pitching staff. Poor yankees fans are starting to :'( :'( IT"S breaking my  <3 <3 :)) :)) Ya i know it"s early and i will wait and see what happens. But i"am loving what i"ve seen so far O0
deja-moo (tm hippo).
bro...talk to us in july, not 14 games into the season. 3 games behind boston and you talk ***t.  get real...3 games is a weekend series sweep away from NY being in 1st.

bobby

about 4 of the 6 first place teams will probaly win their division

hades

just about every year its always the same thing about the yankees. yet at the end of the year what happens? how many times in the last seven years have the red sox started off good? but what happened to them?  ;)

Tara

Cling Foxx Lib....HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SaintHiρρo

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on April 21, 2006, 10:17:26 AM

Cling Foxx Lib....HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help? Whatcha need Punkin?  And dont get me started on the Yankees.

Blu

Quote from: jim1975 on April 21, 2006, 05:12:14 PM
Also boston is for real this year
Heard from from after 1918 till 2004, then 05, now in 06....good one sox fans.

hades

jim explain what makes boston "for real" this year?  :)

hades

jim how far are we along in the season? not even a month  ::)

guess jim forgot how the red sox crumble in the second half each year

Blu

jim
your boy sexson (future hall of famer as u say) is 4th in the league in strikeouts...awesome!

Blu

Quote from: jim1975 on April 18, 2006, 02:30:41 PM
Ok fine the Yankees Defence is ave then :)) :)) As much as i hate arod for him screwing my mariners because he;s a money hungey JERK. he a good player. But the yankees pitchinbg still sucks. My Mariners are only a half agame out of first at 6-8 glad the whole al west is in a slump right now lol. My second fav team boston in first. And the yankees are almost in last been a great season so far only if it"s only been 14 games lol :)) :))
Here's a comparison of NY & Boston's
hitting:

pitching:

fielding:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview