Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

first class solataire

Started by apple,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: LastCall on March 23, 2006, 10:05:36 AM
I love card games
     but these are ridiculous not even the AUTO can play it right all you do is lose lose and lose
           Like I said in the other thread 3 day's with the auto if your lucky :'(

The auto plays the game fine...Its just that game ...its hard to win...I don't think anyone really has over 25% win it...I think mine is like 14%...I can't play it by hand... it bothers my eyes..its blurry and small or something who knows...

LastCall

:)) :)) :)) :)) your eyes are blurr now I know why you thought Kevin  is not nice looking  :)) :)) :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: LastCall on March 23, 2006, 12:14:32 PM
:)) :)) :)) :)) your eyes are blurr now I know why you thought Kevin  is not nice looking  :)) :)) :)) :))

Chicken Littles a hottie for sure... ::) I would love to give him a wedgie...

LastCall

ur eyes are not blurred you blind lmfao :)) :)) :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: LastCall on March 23, 2006, 12:22:35 PM
ur eyes are not blurred you blind lmfao :)) :)) :)) :))

OOOOOOOOOOO...thats so wrong.. :)) :))

foxx

Quote from: Tara on March 23, 2006, 11:57:49 AM
Quote from: LastCall on March 23, 2006, 10:05:36 AM
I love card games
     but these are ridiculous not even the AUTO can play it right all you do is lose lose and lose
           Like I said in the other thread 3 day's with the auto if your lucky :'(

The auto plays the game fine...Its just that game ...its hard to win...I don't think anyone really has over 25% win it...I think mine is like 14%...I can't play it by hand... it bothers my eyes..its blurry and small or something who knows...

Ok...i thought that was just me getting old!  That game kills my eyes...It did before, but more so after the makeover!  Whew...good to know its not just me! 

cowboy63

The fonts they are using are terrible on the eyes. I can't play more then a couple games.

apple

cant win 3 in a row tried and tried can anyone help

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: apple on May 30, 2006, 10:41:05 AM
cant win 3 in a row tried and tried can anyone help

Once you've won a game and you continue on with a new game, if you lose it, instead of clicking new game, exit the room and go to a new room with a new deal, if you lose, leave and go to another room. Repeat this until you get your three wins and the bage.

apple

i dont really ahve time to sit play this daft game but auto wont win it will it

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: apple on June 06, 2006, 02:54:31 AM
i dont really ahve time to sit play this daft game but auto wont win it will it

Depends how lucky you are lol....my auto might win 1 in 4 games, sometimes more.....like I said, depends what your dealt too.

apple

ClingFree

Quote from: apple on June 06, 2006, 03:06:57 AM
never get this badge

Which badge?   IF its the 3 in a row .. Hippo gave you great advice a few posts back - Win a game ... if you're losing the 2nd do NOT click new game .... hit the X and go back into the same game room and play another .. Repeat until you win 3 - DO NOT CLICK NEW GAME (It will reset your progress)

Julie

Since the FCS revamp I tried getting that "3 in a row" badge for another account using that old trick, it wouldn't work :(

ClingFree

Quote from: Julie on June 06, 2006, 05:58:29 AM
Since the FCS revamp I tried getting that "3 in a row" badge for another account using that old trick, it wouldn't work :(

It worked for me .. granted it was maybe 2 months ago?  But it was after the revamp.

apple

hades

if it werent for that trick the challenge would be almost impossible.

Country Lady

I got it also using that trick, it only took 3 games too  ;D

Julie

Quote from: ClingFree on June 06, 2006, 07:33:22 AM
It worked for me .. granted it was maybe 2 months ago?  But it was after the revamp.
You're right it still does work O0 my mistake.  I was curious so I tried it again today on another account and it worked!  I did that badge on my 2nd club account just after the revamp and when I couldn't get it using the trick I put it down to the revamp but in hindsight knowing me I was probably doing something wrong at the time ;D It didn't take long getting that badge with the auto anyways :)

ClingFree

Quote from: Julie on June 07, 2006, 04:31:13 AM
Quote from: ClingFree on June 06, 2006, 07:33:22 AM
You're right it still does work O0 my mistake.  I was curious so I tried it again today on another account and it worked!  I did that badge on my 2nd club account just after the revamp and when I couldn't get it using the trick I put it down to the revamp but in hindsight knowing me I was probably doing something wrong at the time ;D It didn't take long getting that badge with the auto anyways :)

Wtg!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview