Started by SI,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 08, 2006, 03:57:45 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 08, 2006, 03:56:51 PM
Quote from: Tara on April 08, 2006, 02:55:08 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 08, 2006, 11:33:43 AM
Hey Bobby, After I turned you down

Uh huh, caught you hijacking !!!! You two keep your stuff in private would ya?  This is a family site  ::)

Hey brat, next time copy the WHOLE post and don't do your own editing!! :)) :))

:o  Who moi?   :o

Yes you.....don't try and look so innocent!!  >:D  :))

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 08, 2006, 02:56:12 PM
Quote from: Tara on April 08, 2006, 07:33:59 AM
Excuse me,  Can I have you undivided attention for a minute?  I don't mean to be showing off, bragging , or throwing it in your face that I, yes me , has took over 1st place and I refuse to move !!!

And I will wear this proudly in my siggy so everyone knows >:D

Ps. I am not conceited     :D   

Just wanted to remind everyone again that someone I know is still in 1st  :D ;D :D ;D

Enjoy it while it lasts!!  :))

Helen

Yippeee, I just made my 1st trade. I hope it was a good one!!

Tara

Yea we all know...it comes to your mail...I'm trying to figure out how to turn that off...I've been getting that crap all day and I don't want it.. :-\

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 08, 2006, 08:17:20 PM
Yea we all know...it comes to your mail...I'm trying to figure out how to turn that off...I've been getting that crap all day and I don't want it.. :-\

Ask DJ if you can turn it off. He knows a lot and has helped me plenty.

ClingFree

Tara Punkin ... Youre no longer "the boss"    >:D

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on April 09, 2006, 08:30:57 AM

Huh ? What?  Your kidding right?   :'(   Omg I lost 20.5 points overnite !!!  Probably cause Bobby screwed me out of a player... Ok heres my badge back  ETHAN !!!!

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 08:36:31 AM

Huh ? What?  Your kidding right?   :'(   Omg I lost 20.5 points overnite !!!  Probably cause Bobby screwed me out of a player... Ok heres my badge back  ETHAN !!!!

I dont think your trade (If thats what you did) goes thru for 2 days .. it gives anyone in the league time to contest it if they think its unfair - Which A) Seems silly who's right is it to complain if I wanna give up a good player? and B) Is sorta nice for people like me who are beyond clueless about baseball in general, much less fantasy baseball

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on April 09, 2006, 08:38:12 AM

I dont think your trade (If thats what you did) goes thru for 2 days .. it gives anyone in the league time to contest it if they think its unfair - Which A) Seems silly who's right is it to complain if I wanna give up a good player? and B) Is sorta nice for people like me who are beyond clueless about baseball in general, much less fantasy baseball

Ok, but I am still going to blame Bobby, just because I can  >:D

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 08:39:50 AM

:))

foxx

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on April 08, 2006, 11:49:29 AM
Actually the league we are in is a 'Rotisserie' league not a head-to-head league.

The way it works is...

Your "team" of players continuously gathers stats in the categories listed.  Avg., H, K, HR, ERA, etc., etc.

Then your cumulative stats are compared to the cumulative stats of the other teams in the league, and then ranked for points. 

For example:  11 teams in our league, let's say Foxx's Foxes leads in homeruns, Bobby is second, and I am third.  Foxx would get 11 points, Bobby 10, and me 9.  Every category is like that.  Then it adds up your 'points' from all categories to determine the overall leader.  That's why it changes every day. 

So if you led the league in most statistical categoies you would most likely be the overall league leader as well. 

Make any sense at all?  Sorry if that didn't help.

:-*   Makes perfect sense...thank you Ethan...

Helen

You had to give up your badge?? Shucks....

Tara

Quote from: Helen on April 09, 2006, 09:02:02 AM

It's ok I had it first  >:D

bobby

Quote from: ClingFree on April 09, 2006, 08:40:19 AM

why does everyone always blame me :(

Tara

Quote from: bobby on April 09, 2006, 09:04:47 AM

Because your either guily as charged or just because we can  >:D :))

bobby

makes sence :D

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 09:04:09 AM
Quote from: Helen on April 09, 2006, 09:02:02 AM

It's ok I had it first  >:D

Cool!!

Helen

Quote from: bobby on April 09, 2006, 09:04:47 AM

Poor Bobby..... :'(

bobby

and on top of it saint is probably laughing hystarically,royals can go for the sweep today >:(

Tara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview