This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Prison Break

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubblegum

new episode tonight.  Who do you guys think will be caught first? I'm betting its going to come down between c-note and tweener.

Torn2pieces

I don't know. This show keeps me guessing!

Can't wait til tonite!

Tara

This is one show I can't call nothing on. I can't even begin to guess.

Torn2pieces

Ohhhhh Yea.... Soon, it's coming on Soon, very soon!

Tara

Tara

If I bit my fingernails, I wouldn't have any right now....LJ just got on the elevator. I know it's going to end before we see what happens.  :'((

Torn2pieces

:ooo

This show keeps my heart racing. I can't wait for next week!!!!!

Tara

The elevator scene wasn't as dramatic as I thought it would be. I didn't see the previews  >:((
What happened?

Torn2pieces

Tara

When Linc went to unjam the radio, I thought iI was going to have a heart attack.  It was really good tonight. The best night of them all since the season started back. Come on next Monday... :///

Ilovemyweims

Tara

This was good last night...I hated that John died already.. I liked him.  :)))

Looks like Kellerman is going to be able to get at Linc and Michael through Sara, since Sara is Michaels weak spot.

Did you see the look on T-Bags face when he drove past the little girl? Ewwwww creepy. I hope he hurries up and dies. I don't like him.

nightperson

Quote from: Tara on September 12, 2006, 01:32:19 PM
This was good last night...I hated that John died already.. I liked him.  :)))

Looks like Kellerman is going to be able to get at Linc and Michael through Sara, since Sara is Michaels weak spot.

Did you see the look on T-Bags face when he drove past the little girl? Ewwwww creepy. I hope he hurries up and dies. I don't like him.

is this a show just wondering never heard of it and yet i dont watch alot of tv

Tara

Yes, It's one of those hour shows every week filled with action and excitement.. :-[

nightperson

ok ty will have to do the check it out thingy :)))

Ilovemyweims

its an awesome show but be warned i never used to watch tv now im an addict there are to many good shows on!!  I havent watched this weeks episode yet!!i hope i can tonight

nightperson

i have to write them all down to keep up not a tv waycher here only when i rent one that i think i will like :-\

Torn2pieces

Don't forget to watch tonite!!!!

"Map 1213" Episode #205.
Mahone takes a sudden interest in the case of D.B. Cooper and receives a special delivery; Michael and Lincoln search for the Double K Ranch; Sucre races to Las Vegas to stop Maricruz's wedding.

Tara

I get all nervous watching this show...It was another good one!  The previews look good for next week. 

Stinkerbell

And YUCK!!!!!!!  How nasty is that hand???
We laughed out loud when they locked 'the kid' in the trunk too. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview