This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo still down..sniff sniff

Started by bubblegum,

Previous topic - Next topic

RC

The fact that they put the jackpot amount on the LT Poker game before the others, may suggest it's more ready than those.. but as for the jackpot itself, a lot of times that itself is part of the testing, and it's not always correct.. like it could fluctuate, going up and down continuously and not steadily going up. And even if it's working correctly, that's just one less thing they need to work on. I'm not sure if they keep it at whatever amount it's at when they release the game, or if they reset it back to $50.. but it seems that I've seen some new games that had just came out whose JP's didn't start out at the minimum. So once it gets goin right, they may just leave it the way it is and open it at whatever it gets to at that time.

And, by the way, the JP doesn't have to match any of the other games, poker or otherwise, it could just have it's own JP just like the rest of the poker games do. Or how Vaults of Atlantis does, and isn't the same JP as all the other slots.

bubblegum

hades

hades

i just looked...got to play over 7,000 games just to get the first badge....eek

and i just realized the minimum bet is twenty one tokens and havent even broke even yet  ::)

bubblegum

I've yet to break even to but kinda interested in this

hades

Albee

bubblegum

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview