This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Clear 60 peaks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Well membership is increasing every day. I thought it might be a good idea to setup a thread for newbies to come by and say hello. ;D

Welcome to PogoCheats.net ;D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fatkid

The newbies never say hello at all...
They just lurk...
Don't be scared...
What is it now membership is at like 1500+ and only 10-15 talk regularly...
WE NEED NEW FRIENDS... :)

Homer

Homer

SirS Club

lol we need more people to post so we know whats up with every one not just the top posters

badcrazygirl

lol come on every one dont be shy post post like the wind  :D

kotraquin

maybe the person(s) posting in the chatrooms can post the link to here and not just wordzw site

something along the lines of you have questions about games/P join us at this URL   ;D

SirS Club

this site does not spam it would be wrong you should have to find your way to help

Homer

Spam is technically unsolicited email. Also, I don't think it is appropriate for you to state what this site is or isn't doing. The fact is you don't know. Only the admins know what is being done on their behalf.
Personally I would not have a problem if they did advertise in the chat rooms. Not everyone knows where to look for help.

***Note to Admins: I mean no disrespect.***

SirS Club

Quote from: John on January 25, 2004, 05:07:35 PM
Spam is technically unsolicited email. Also, I don't think it is appropriate for you to state what this site is or isn't doing. The fact is you don't know. Only the admins know what is being done on their behalf.
Personally I would not have a problem if they did advertise in the chat rooms. Not everyone knows where to look for help.

is that meant to me

klaue

\\
You are wrong in a few ways. Spam is actually a pre-processed meat that noone likes so they called un-likable email spam. It is horrible, all those cute lil piggies...'
And on a side note, I like cheese and South Park will live on forever.

Homer

Quote from: SirS Club on January 25, 2004, 07:54:32 PM

is that meant to me

Yes it was. I should have included your quote.

I just didn't think that it was appropriate for you to make a statement that could be perceived to be coming from the Administrators of this site.

Homer

Quote from: klaue on January 26, 2004, 09:44:14 AM

\\
You are wrong in a few ways. Spam is actually a pre-processed meat that noone likes so they called un-likable email spam. It is horrible, all those cute lil piggies...'
And on a side note, I like cheese and South Park will live on forever.

You mean they stilll make that crap. :P

Where you been hiding klaue? ;) I guess in your case it is a reintroduction thread. :P

Element

lol what was the point of this thread not one noob has came by and said a thing  :D

Homer

Yeah I know. Just trying to make people feel welcome. :D

Element

either the noobs are too shy or us users that do post are just talkitive and cover every angle of everthing because nobody obviously has any questions but its my guess that the noobs are JUST TOO SHY  :)

Homer

I don't know what to think. They are more than welcome to participate. :D

Element

classify what a life is dj, many people spend their time in different ways so who has the power / authorty to say whos is better than whos.  ;D

fatkid

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview