This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Clear 60 peaks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

ZaLandCruiser

Well Welcome to the forum everyone that i missed , it is a Cool place to hang out at, hope you enjoy your self, feel free to post , ask all the questions that you need ;).

crazylady

hi just became a member today but have already got dd auto ;D its the best. just thought i'd say hello to all and hope you are all having a great day :-*

Super Duckie

Quote from: crazylady on July 31, 2004, 02:11:07 AM
hi just became a member today but have already got dd auto ;D its the best. just thought i'd say hello to all and hope you are all having a great day :-*

welcome to the forum

pstmrk1

Welcome to the board everyone....  I dont post much, but do read most posts.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

NeedTokies

Didn't see this...hi everyone.  I am new and looking to pay for tokens.  I am happy to see you all.

bumpers

::)  Good grief.....don't pay for tokens.....just play for tokens....much more fun that way!!!!    >:D

linbegone

Howdy all, I'm a newbie here and I'm stopping in to say hi. like your site here and i just found you off of a google search...well i wont wear out my welcome by rattling like an idiot so......hello  ;)  O0

eminem

welcome linbegone!!  hoe to see ya more and more, and don't worry, u can NEVER wear out your welcome here!!!!  hell i'm still around, lol  tc!!!! >:D O0

Homer

Quote from: linbegone on September 11, 2004, 04:38:59 AM
Howdy all, I'm a newbie here and I'm stopping in to say hi. like your site here and i just found you off of a google search...well i wont wear out my welcome by rattling like an idiot so......hello  ;)  O0

Welcome linbegone. :)

Super Duckie

Re_becca

Hiya everyone Im a newbie so be nice and gently.. Im not too sure how it works around here so bear with me, Im blonde lol Anyway Hope to have some fun in here too.   ;D take care  O0

Homer

EnglishLion

Hi everybody,just signed up today as i love the site           O0

Homer

Jeffer

New to the this forum although I've lurked a few times and picked up many helpful hints.  O0

Just like having enough tokens to play poker, and enough hints to keep the badges coming in.  Not above a little extra help at times. 

Homer

Wheeler

I have been lurking for a while and posted just a couple of times. been edited two times so I am learning the rules. lol.     >:D     go easy on me. I break easy. Thanks for all the help and I will help where I can.   8)

jstbtwnfrnds

I also have been guilty of lurking,just wanted to say thanks for all you do! O0

Homer

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview