This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyLouWho

Hi & welcome Liza.  Go play some games in the games thread & you'll have em quick!!   tumbsup.gif

PS  You're not supposed to put your pogo name on here

Liza_vla

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 13, 2008, 09:46:17 PM
Hi & welcome Liza.  Go play some games in the games thread & you'll have em quick!!   tumbsup.gif

PS  You're not supposed to put your pogo name on here

oops so sorry there were so many rules to remember  girls21.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: Liza767 on November 14, 2008, 04:47:06 PM

oops so sorry there were so many rules to remember  girls21.gif
THIS belongs in the Whining 101 section Liza.  :))

:^* Come on you can do it, we are waiting.  :^*

<..> Welcome to the forum, there are a lot of great people on here.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

lucky9999

:/\  I have a question regarding this site.  What are the cheater ranks/rates next to a members name?  How do you get that number to increase?  I love this site, enjoy reading the postings so much.  Which I had more to say or could get more involved with this wonderful group.
Thank you
lucky9999

Happy New Years to all

C~M

Quote from: lucky9999 on December 30, 2008, 05:45:59 PM
   :/\  I have a question regarding this site.  What are the cheater ranks/rates next to a members name?  How do you get that number to increase?  I love this site, enjoy reading the postings so much.  Which I had more to say or could get more involved with this wonderful group.
Thank you
lucky9999

Happy New Years to all

It goes up by posts so keep posting!

rdzieg

hi all I"m from Ontario Canada I'm retired & am enjoying playing games on pogo.
I am trying to quite smoking having trouble so I keep playing games to keep my mind occupied,
:-*

Tara

Welcome to the forum, and good luck on quitting smoking.

Homer

arniebear

Hi and welcome........good luck on your quitting smoking..........wish I had more will power  :((

Stinkerbell

Welcome to the nut house...err.... ummmm... I mean welcome to the forum!

Best wishes on your attempt to stop smoking!  You deserve a HUGE pat on the back for even trying!   (OO)

jarjar

welcome rd good luck with that smoking stuff... you can do it. Enjoy yourself here great place :!!

UndieWhere

First and foremost, I apologize for the following novel, but let me say, I for one am glad you made this for us newbies! Yes, that'd be me! A newbie and yes...I lurk! Here's why.....I have found more awful, unpleasant mean ego trippin' ppl at these pogo player/cheat sites than I have ever met playing on my 8 yrs at Pogo! I've been checking these sites out off and on for a few months, contemplating my inner struggle with "to cheat or not to cheat" and when I found this one a couple days ago, I was shocked at how AWESOME everyone is! So I registered and "lurked" for awhile. I couldn't believe I never came across an ugly, mean or abusive post by the site owner, admins or members! I'm not sure exactly which you are Homer, but you gots skills my friend. Sometimes ppl asked you the same question 80 times and you kept with them until they understood what you were trying to tell them. None of the members here ever told anyone they were stupid or what they were asking was the dumbest question they ever heard - no one! Oh I wish I could say the name of 1 site in particular, but I won't....geeze those ppl were viscious! they had 18 million rules on how to post, where to post, where not to post, what would happen if you did post wrong or sent it to the wrong place! Threats about being banned! My head was spinning after 30 mins. I'll go to my mother's house if I wanna be yelled at and belittled! At least she'll make me lunch ffs! Why would I go to one of those sites and get yelled for nothing? lol  It was creepy how holier than thou they were! As embarrassed as it is to admit this, I'm gonna! But I have never, not 1 time ever posted a topic for discussion, replied to any post, forum, blog, whatever, anywhere on the internet and some poor girl said that in a post on their site. Huge mistake! She sent it to the wrong place or something. They ate her alive. No wonder ppl are afraid to ever try and do this! Admins and members jumping ppl and just being evil, I ain't doing and anyone else with a molecule of self respect isn't either. Lurking can pay off sometimes, lol Their admins purposely posted crap that was sent to the wrong spot just to make "examples of how stupid ppl are." What are they 11? Don't even ask me about the admin worship and brown nosing that went on in some of the forums......I'm might vomit again and I always get a sore throat!  I hate that....lol   All I want is to hang w/ cool fun ppl, have some laughs, drink some beers, play Pogo and find a site with other players offering help and advice. I'm really hoping what I've seen so far on this website is as awesome as it seems to be. That way, when I decide to go to the dark side and buy an auto, I want a place I can trust where no one tells me I'm a dumbass because I don't know how many killowatts are in a gigabyte! Or whatever a gigabyte is made of! I'm pretty sure I won't ever need to know that lmfao All I need to know are 2 things:  is there beer in the fridge and if Pogo's up and runnin'! Well maybe just one more thing.....are there REALLY cookies on the dark side or is that just a ploy to corrupt ppl? 'Cause I'll check and if they're not, someone's losing a body part that comes in handy. Anyway, thanks for reading my rant and thanks for having a great site! Everyone really has a great sense of humor here....I'm really very fun, just had to rant for a moment, but I'm ok now- hell I love me! Everyone does! :) :) :) or maybe they just tell me they do??? Hmmm......Hook 'em horns!

jarjar

Welcome Undie. Yup I think you picked a great site. Wonderful people here and all are very helpful and considerate. Sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and if you get one of these slap1.gif that means we truly love you.
So again I say welcome slap1.gif slap1.gif

Homer

BabyCheetah

Welcome Undiewhere, This is a great site to be part  of.  We're like a family and yes we do have cookies and they are yummy.

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Quote from: UndieWhere on March 23, 2009, 03:10:51 AM
I've been checking these sites out off and on for a few months, contemplating my inner struggle with "to cheat or not to cheat" and when I found this one a couple days ago, I was shocked at how AWESOME everyone is!

Inner struggle!?  Didn't you hear we have cookies to share here?  I'm sure you made the right decision.   tumbsup.gif

I couldn't believe I never came across an ugly, mean or abusive post by the site owner, admins or members!

Well... there was that recent incident of head banging on walls, computers, etc. but we won't mention that.
lipsrsealed.gif giggle2.gif

I'm not sure exactly what you are Homer, but you gots skills my friend.

We're not sure what he is either so if you ever figure it out, let us know.  We agree (translation:  Tara) that he has talents, though.   hysterical.gif

Well maybe just one more thing.....are there REALLY cookies on the dark side or is that just a ploy to corrupt ppl?

Ahhh, I see you do know about the cookies.  I'm not sure but I think Harley is officially in charge of cookies.  I know she opens up the bar once in a while when things get tense.  Someone usually buys for the crowd.

Welcome to the forum!  I hope you find as much enjoyment and info here as I do.   hi11.gif

Stinkerbell

First and foremost, I apologize for the following novel, but let me say, I for one am glad you made this for us newbies! Yes, that'd be me! A newbie and yes...I lurk! Here's why.....I have found more awful, unpleasant mean ego trippin' ppl at these pogo player/cheat sites than I have ever met playing on my 8 yrs at Pogo! I've been checking these sites out off and on for a few months, contemplating my inner struggle with "to cheat or not to cheat" and when I found this one a couple days ago, I was shocked at how AWESOME everyone is! So I registered and "lurked" for awhile. I couldn't believe I never came across an ugly, mean or abusive post by the site owner, admins or members! I'm not sure exactly which you are Homer, but you gots skills my friend. Sometimes ppl asked you the same question 80 times and you kept with them until they understood what you were trying to tell them. None of the members here ever told anyone they were stupid or what they were asking was the dumbest question they ever heard - no one! Oh I wish I could say the name of 1 site in particular, but I won't....geeze those ppl were viscious! they had 18 million rules on how to post, where to post, where not to post, what would happen if you did post wrong or sent it to the wrong place! Threats about being banned! My head was spinning after 30 mins. I'll go to my mother's house if I wanna be yelled at and belittled! At least she'll make me lunch ffs! Why would I go to one of those sites and get yelled for nothing? lol  It was creepy how holier than thou they were! As embarrassed as it is to admit this, I'm gonna! But I have never, not 1 time ever posted a topic for discussion, replied to any post, forum, blog, whatever, anywhere on the internet and some poor girl said that in a post on their site. Huge mistake! She sent it to the wrong place or something. They ate her alive. No wonder ppl are afraid to ever try and do this! Admins and members jumping ppl and just being evil, I ain't doing and anyone else with a molecule of self respect isn't either. Lurking can pay off sometimes, lol Their admins purposely posted crap that was sent to the wrong spot just to make "examples of how stupid ppl are." What are they 11? Don't even ask me about the admin worship and brown nosing that went on in some of the forums......I'm might vomit again and I always get a sore throat!  I hate that....lol   All I want is to hang w/ cool fun ppl, have some laughs, drink some beers, play Pogo and find a site with other players offering help and advice. I'm really hoping what I've seen so far on this website is as awesome as it seems to be. That way, when I decide to go to the dark side and buy an auto, I want a place I can trust where no one tells me I'm a dumbass because I don't know how many killowatts are in a gigabyte! Or whatever a gigabyte is made of! I'm pretty sure I won't ever need to know that lmfao All I need to know are 2 things:  is there beer in the fridge and if Pogo's up and runnin'! Well maybe just one more thing.....are there REALLY cookies on the dark side or is that just a ploy to corrupt ppl? 'Cause I'll check and if they're not, someone's losing a body part that comes in handy. Anyway, thanks for reading my rant and thanks for having a great site! Everyone really has a great sense of humor here....I'm really very fun, just had to rant for a moment, but I'm ok now- hell I love me! Everyone does! :) :) :) or maybe they just tell me they do??? Hmmm......Hook 'em horns!

Welcome!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview