Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on May 12, 2009, 10:33:33 AM
Thank you. I'm sorry I'm so stinky.   embrace.gif

It's ok, hun. Spend less time on the DNA/cottonpoly blend fusing.. take time out for a shower.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 12, 2009, 01:15:37 PM
It's spooky, hun. I Spend more time on the DNA/cottonpoly blend fusing lately and am not able to take time out for a shower.  I reek.

That's the rumor, toots!

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 12, 2009, 02:53:43 PM
fart.gif  <<< ---- this is how my roses smell.

Awww, don't take it out on the roses, Stinky!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on May 12, 2009, 02:55:48 PM
Awww, don't take it out on your roses just cuz they are stinky!

I'm so sad.  6_6.gif  See how mean she is, JarJar? DLL? Sassy? You all see how mean Squidly is, calling my roses stinky?.  6_6.gif

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 12, 2009, 05:29:12 PM
I'm so sad.  6_6.gif  See how mean she is, JarJar? DLL? Sassy? You all see how mean Squidly is, calling my roses stinky?.  6_6.gif
6_6.gif but we love her anyway blowkisses.gif

Squid

TheLastDodo

Hello! I am new here! I really will have fun !

Well, Im sending this!
-DoDo♥

Homer

Quote from: TheLastDodo on July 16, 2009, 02:44:45 PM
Hello! I am new here! I really will have fun !

Well, Im sending this!
-DoDo♥

welcome  elf2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Welcome, Dodo!  Have fun!

I hope your name is pronounced, "Doe-Doe" and not "Doo-Doo".   giggle2.gif

jarjar

TheLastDodo

Squid

Joe C

Welcome Dodo, no matter how it is pronounced.

Behave, Squid. You are supposed to be in mourning for Bernie and Mimi! tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on July 16, 2009, 05:38:33 PM
Welcome Dodo, no matter how it is pronounced.

Behave, Squid. You are supposed to be in mourning for Bernie and Mimi! tumbsup.gif
I am sure that is pronounced as a long vowel on each one.

TheLastDodo

Stinkerbell

Dude, I totally believed you were extinct. Welcome back! And to the forum, too!

C~M

Welcome DoDo, but if you're the last then is DoDo extinct?

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

Hey everyone. I just realized that even though I have been a member of the forum for 4 years, I never introduced myself! And as you can all see, I certainly don't post much--I am more of a reader, and although you don't know me, I feel as though I know several of you. Opening up the forum is often times like sitting down with an old, familiar friend and conversing over a good hot cup of coffee.

I really don't have much to say about myself, other than I suffer from severe insomnia (sometimes I don't sleep for 3-4 days at a stretch), I like sea monkeys, and my favorite color is green. I've got 4 kids and am going through a divorce after nearly 13 years of marriage.

Well, I guess that's it, going back into my lurker/reader mode. Just wanted to say hi to everyone.  wow.gif

Joe C

Quote from: EeyoreCouldBMyTwin on July 20, 2009, 05:16:20 AM
Hey everyone. I just realized that even though I have been a member of the forum for 4 years, I never introduced myself! And as you can all see, I certainly don't post much--I am more of a reader, and although you don't know me, I feel as though I know several of you. Opening up the forum is often times like sitting down with an old, familiar friend and conversing over a good hot cup of coffee.

I really don't have much to say about myself, other than I suffer from severe insomnia (sometimes I don't sleep for 3-4 days at a stretch), I like sea monkeys, and my favorite color is green. I've got 4 kids and am going through a divorce after nearly 13 years of marriage.

Well, I guess that's it, going back into my lurker/reader mode. Just wanted to say hi to everyone.  wow.gif
Hello, EEYORE.

Pogo got me through my divorce back in 2003-2006. Yes, it was that long, as I was married to Satan's daughter. diablo.gif

Welcome aboard belatedly. I know you have already been enjoying the cookies. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview