This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

jarjar

Welcome Crazed. Get the cookies from Harley and I have the Beer. Oh and if I run out Swamp always has extra beer11.gif

Dave K

Welcome Crazed.

Hope to see you around in the forums  tumbsup.gif

Nymph Sorceress

Quote from: CrazedButtafly on September 08, 2009, 04:32:11 PM
Heyy everybody! Im new and am so excited to be apart of the pogo cheaters community! dancing16.gif
I love pogo and joined to get free stuff but I've found that people on here are actually really nice and fun to talk to! I was just gonna get free club pogo passes and then leave but I feel really lucky to have found this website were I get to play awesome games and "meet" new nice people!
~CrazedButtafly~

You think we're nice?? hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
lipsrsealed.gif Don't let Crazed know the truth. giggle2.gif

Anyway..... Welcome and hope to see you around the looney bin. tongue.gif embarrassed.gif

shortstuff01

Hocky

We laugh, play, make fun of each other, serve cookies, beer, milk, talk ALOT, cry, whine, beg, cheer, share, give, take.....and just about anything else a group of people can do.  Oh yeah....we play pogo and maybe cheat a little.  giggle2.gif

Squid

jarjar

Exactly what she said giggle2.gif Welcome and enjoy yourself embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

Squid

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I have a few things to say to THAT guy! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on September 12, 2009, 09:27:47 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I have a few things to say to THAT guy! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes, I'm sure... but this is a PG-13 rated site (though sometimes I wonder....)   hysterical.gif

Squid

Ok, nevermind.... I'll just use the language of love to convey my messages.  Not a problem.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 13, 2009, 06:10:58 AM
Yes, I'm sure... but this is a PG-13 rated site (though sometimes I wonder....)   hysterical.gif
I am pretty sure every time I see him he is looking right at <b>me</b>. watching you.gif

Stinkerbell

Squid

disneyland lady

Grrrrr....anger issues making their way into my day.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on September 13, 2009, 03:25:24 PM
Grrrrr....anger issues making their way into my day.

LOL

Cutting up condoms again, DLL? 

hehehe

Stinkerbell

Ladies, ladies... clearly there is enough man there to go around. And as soon as I'm done with him, I'll let you all draw straws for the leftovers.... I mean.... for a turn.

C~M

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview