This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

somethingspecail

hi kitty welcome you will have lots of fun here and meet a bunch of wonderful people  ;D

lisa2862

hi  all   what  to say  hi to  am  new  to  in here   and a happy :) :) :) :) :) new year  all

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mar

Quote from: Homer on January 20, 2004, 04:06:02 PM
Well membership is increasing every day. I thought it might be a good idea to setup a thread for newbies to come by and say hello. ;D

Welcome to PogoCheats.net ;D
........................Hello and Tks for auto

Jinx55

Hi-I'm here Thanks for the Forum   O0 to the programmers

Dream Faerie

WELCOME To all of the new members!!!! We are so glad to have you here!! Just jump right in & post! We don't bite (well, not that  hard lol)  Also, I would like to extend my ear & shoulders to anyone who may need it. I may not have answers, But I am there to listen. If you think about it, When you talk to others & they just listen, you usually figure out the answers on your own.  O0
Remember, I am just a PM away!

IndianLover

I wanted to say hello to all you great people.. I also posted my own because i had tons of question as most newbies do lol I look forward to talking to you all

to the staff: Kick butt keep up the good work!~!!!!!!!!!!!!

Homer

IndianLover

tysvm Homer, you one of the really great ones hun, your always in here and so very helpful, Now during the quick reply how in tarnation to i add smileys, lmao

Homer

When your done typing just click in the message where you want your smilie then click the smilie of your choice. :)

You can read more about the forum features by clicking the help button.

IndianLover

Homer

IndianLover

hey now, i read in here someone knocking the fact that this was created for newbies to stop by and introduce themselves and the only one that said hi and has been helpful is Homer  :'(

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

Well Im so sorry Im late in welcoming you Indian and any other new people  this is a great forum  I hope you all enjoy  your stay here and BTW Homer is the greatest and sweetest person in this forum  >:D

RocknRollGirl

Welcome to all the new members of the forum.  This is a great site and if you need any help and we know the answer we will help you all out in any way we can.  The people on here are the greatest and you will learn all there names fast.  I joined a good while back and I love the help that the forum gives to me.  I am sure that all the new members will have the same kind of help that is given to all of us.  Thumbs up to all the new members... O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Tina

*coming by here to say hi*  ;D
well actually I came by here 1000`s of times, but today I decided to become a member  :P
really great site with lots of help, keep up the great work all  O0 O0

IndianLover

ty both so very much, and i already enjoy it here this site rocks!!!

IndianLover

tyvm Barbara, and I apologize i thank everyone who has help me not just Homer, I phrased it wrong i apologize, and yes there has been so many members that have been very helpful to me and i appreciate the all, again sry

Also  :-[ I try to thank each individual who has help me during my posts when they answer, geez i feel bad now  :(

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview