This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

IndianLover

lol Homer ur funny,   :D I have no problems with anyone and don't wish so Barbara seems to be a great person  :)

Homer

So I guess there won't be any pictures? :'( j/k

IndianLover

Homer

But it's fun to share! :P

The hackers will be after your pics for sure now. j/k

philinuk

hi guys,been watching from the sidelines for a while,now decided to make myself a member to this wonderful site.just wanted to say hi to all u guys,and gl to all,keep up the fantastic work homer,bob etc
phil

pogo_vixen

Hi Phil,
Since you've been lurking for a while, you already know, this group rock.. Welcome aboard O0  ~vixen~

Dumputernut

Hi!!! I too have been visiting for a few weeks...  finally decided to take the leap and become a member!! O0

Just wanted to introduce myself and also let everyone know that I think this is a grt site!
(of course you all already know this)  ;)

philinuk

thank u pogovixen for such a warm welcome, O0 :)

pogo_vixen

Quote from: Dumputernut on January 06, 2005, 07:07:02 AM
Hi!!! I too have been visiting for a few weeks...  finally decided to take the leap and become a member!! O0

Just wanted to introduce myself and also let everyone know that I think this is a grt site!
(of course you all already know this)  ;)

Hi ya Dumputernet.. welcome to the group..   :D ~vixen~

IndianLover

Well howdy phil, I welcomed you in your other post.... there are many great people here and you will enjoy it, i for one also watched for a couple of weeks before becoming a member.... but i love it and there are many excellent people on here and they are very helpful

Butterfly Fairy

Just wanted to say hello and welcome Dumputernut and philinuk!!   O0

DrDaddy2Be

Hello and Welcome  Dumputernet and philinuk

Homer

IndianLover

Oops Welcome dump i missed you, you will love it here woo hoo

pander1

I am new on here today, and i would like to say hello to everybody, this site is fantastic, it has given me just the help i needed, especially on mahjong garden, i have no patience for that game but i do want the game award badge  ;D

IndianLover

Hi Pauline welcome to the site, and i hear ya about Mahjong it kills my eyes.... you'll love everyone here  >:D

pander1

sorry, had to change my screen name, used same one as i had on pogo. nice to meet you by the way, from what i have read on here, everyone seems really nice
O0

IndianLover

Everyone is great, and ohhhh my no pogo names cause the snoops come in here even though in the pogocheats terms it states they can't but obviously they don't listen lol

pander1

thanx for that info indianlover, i didn't know that, lucky i clicked on to change my screen name or i would have been none the wiser.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview