Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Butterfly Fairy

IndianLover

yvw hun anytime, if i can help i will, there are many people on this site that help  >:D

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

knightrider9592

Well I would like to say hi to everyone and say thank you to all the wonderful programmers and people who take the time to post and find the "cheats" that we so dearly love for our games. I love this site and all the wonderful help that it gives keep up the great work. O0

Homer

Surfdown

Quote from: knightrider9592 on January 11, 2005, 03:13:09 PM
Well I would like to say hi to everyone and say thank you to all the wonderful programmers and people who take the time to post and find the "cheats" that we so dearly love for our games. I love this site and all the wonderful help that it gives keep up the great work. O0

Welcome to this site

Butterfly Fairy

Hello knightrider9592,
Welcome to the site!!  :D

Criztel

I am not exactly new here, but have not posted much, so I thought I would say hi.  Never knew there was a post for new people.  Now I know.   O0

IndianLover

Welcome Criztel the people are all so great here

Dream Faerie

Quote from: knightrider9592 on January 11, 2005, 03:13:09 PM

Well welcome to the best forum around!!  O0
Don't be shy, join in the fun O0

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Criztel on January 11, 2005, 03:37:37 PM
I am not exactly new here, but have not posted much, so I thought I would say hi.  Never knew there was a post for new people.  Now I know.   O0

Well welcome to you too  ;)

fLLn_AnGL_wNo_HaLo

heyyyyy everyone

i've been a guest here for awhile... decided tonight to actually make a SN and join the fun ;)

seems like a great bunch of people here
8)

~FaLLeN~

Dream Faerie

Quote from: fLLn_AnGL_wNo_HaLo on January 11, 2005, 09:36:02 PM
heyyyyy everyone

i've been a guest here for awhile... decided tonight to actually make a SN and join the fun ;)

8)

~FaLLeN~

Welcome Fallen & yes there are a bunch of nice people. The admins AND the members are pretty fun & cool  8)

fLLn_AnGL_wNo_HaLo

Quote from: Dream Faerie on January 11, 2005, 09:38:50 PM
heyyyyy everyone

8)

~FaLLeN~

Welcome Fallen & yes there are a bunch of nice people. The admins AND the members are pretty fun & cool  8)

hey, thanks dream =)
i was looking at ur website, very nice tags! i did, however, notice that on the last page... u have a few links -- the bottom 3 dont work because the http:// is there twice =)
(was trying to go to that candle link...lol)
just thought i'd letcha know!
=P
  [/glow]

Dream Faerie

Quote from: fLLn_AnGL_wNo_HaLo on January 11, 2005, 09:48:27 PM
Quote from: Dream Faerie on January 11, 2005, 09:38:50 PM
heyyyyy everyone

8)

~FaLLeN~

hey, thanks dream =)
i was looking at ur website, very nice tags! i did, however, notice that on the last page... u have a few links -- the bottom 3 dont work because the http:// is there twice =)
(was trying to go to that candle link...lol)
just thought i'd letcha know!
=P
  [/glow]

Thanks! I know, I have to fix a few things on that site <UGH> But now I guess I have to do it, even tho I Have been dreading it lol... Oh & the Candle place moved  :'(  Thanks!!!

Pho3nix

MissLixAlot

I'm a newbie and thought I'd say Hi..... HI everyone!!! ;)

Homer

RocknRollGirl

I would like to "Welcome" all the newbies to this site.  The people are great here and you will love it.  "Welcome" to the forum where you can find any answer to any question.  Again "Welcome".
:) O0 :D

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview