Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Butterfly Fairy

Just wanted to say Hello  ;) to all the newbies on the site!!   ;D

Motley

Hi everyone!  It's so nice to see a forum where newbies are welcomed and not verbally whipped like some of the forums I have seen.  It's kind of why I lurk for awhile.  I figure there's enough negativity in the world without having to subject myself or anyone else to anymore.  So I read and watched for a little bit and realized this is a pretty cool place to hang out.  I also come here alot when pogo seems to not want to comply with what my computer wants it to do. 

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

lilgreenfrog

Hey! This is an awesome site. I've been reading it for months. Hopefully, I paid close enough attention to the pic in messages posts!  :) And, I'll find out if that smiley worked. LOL, I'm such a nerd. Anyway, hi! I'm a mom, grandma, and pogo addict. I love playing the games, but I'm thankful I can use my babysitters when I have to use the bathroom! LOL You all are the best. Keep up the great work programmers and glitch finders!
Peace   

Homer

LustyPirateWench

Hello all...

Just found this site the other day, and I am quite happy with it already. You guys truly do have a good site. Glad to be here.

LPW...
;D

fuzzyferrets

burning_bright25

Yep I'm a newb! I've been lurkin for a few days now to get info about Lottso!  ty for the great info!  O0
I just like to chat n have fun and get some tips...I'll share any if I get some LOL
Look for me on the boards!

Homer

Welcome. I resized your avatar so it will fit properly. ;)

burning_bright25

ack...sorry after i saw i dont like it...im just gonna remove it and use another one...the one i have now sized ok? sorry.....first day here already causing problems :-[

Homer

Bunnie

Hi, I am a newbie, the name is Bunnie, I am addicted to pogo, I am a pogoholic, now it seems i am a postoholic as well. I am like the energizer bunnie, I keep posting and posting and posting. Now I am sitting here laughing.. Must be tired.. Hello all and glad to see so many friendly people here with senses of humours... tc  :-*

IndianLover

Hi ya Bunnie welcome to the whacky world of other pogo addicts, lol  O0

Bashfulazzbaby

Hiya I am new to this forum. I have been reading you posts for the last few days and you all seem to be a nice bunch of pogoholics so i thought i would join. Thank you for letting me join. :D

IndianLover

Welcome Bashful, cute name I love it!!  ;D And you will love it here great people  O0

Bashfulazzbaby

Thank you for the warm welcome. I love the name too hehe  O0

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Motley on January 12, 2005, 05:58:27 PM
Hi everyone! It's so nice to see a forum where newbies are welcomed and not verbally whipped like some of the forums I have seen. It's kind of why I lurk for awhile. I figure there's enough negativity in the world without having to subject myself or anyone else to anymore. So I read and watched for a little bit and realized this is a pretty cool place to hang out. I also come here alot when pogo seems to not want to comply with what my computer wants it to do.

Quote from: lilgreenfrog on January 13, 2005, 04:27:20 PM
Hey! This is an awesome site. I've been reading it for months. Hopefully, I paid close enough attention to the pic in messages posts!  :) And, I'll find out if that smiley worked. LOL, I'm such a nerd. Anyway, hi! I'm a mom, grandma, and pogo addict. I love playing the games, but I'm thankful I can use my babysitters when I have to use the bathroom! LOL You all are the best. Keep up the great work programmers and glitch finders!
Peace   
Quote from: LustyPirateWench on January 13, 2005, 05:15:02 PM
Hello all...

Just found this site the other day, and I am quite happy with it already. You guys truly do have a good site. Glad to be here.

LPW...
;D
Quote from: Bashfulazzbaby on January 14, 2005, 05:28:55 AM
Hiya I am new to this forum. I have been reading you posts for the last few days and you all seem to be a nice bunch of pogoholics so i thought i would join. Thank you for letting me join. :D

Hello and Welcome to Motley, lilgreenfrog, LustyPirateWench, Bashfulazzbaby and to all the new members to the forum.  I hope I did not miss anyone, but if I did I am so sorry and I would like to welcome you also.  You will truly love this forum and PogoCheats and all the people here, because everyone is great here from the administrators to the other members.  Again Welcome to the forum.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
~Bree~

Dream Faerie

ekkythump

hello to everyone on this site, would just like to say that it is fantastic and everyone seems really nice.  O0

pander1

well, hello, and welcome, everyone is really friendly, u will like this site

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview