Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream Faerie

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: ekkythump on January 14, 2005, 05:49:31 PM
hello to everyone on this site, would just like to say that it is fantastic and everyone seems really nice. O0

Welcome ekkythump and enjoy the forum.   :D :D

DrDaddy2Be

harrypfan

Hello  I am  harrypfan, I am new to this site and I love to play Club Pogo Games and Pogo Games.

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: DrDaddy2Be on January 14, 2005, 09:33:33 PM
welcome to the forum, who ever is new here.
Quote from: harrypfan on January 15, 2005, 11:41:06 PM
Hello I am harrypfan, I am new to this site and I love to play Club Pogo Games and Pogo Games.

Welcome to the forum DrDaddy2Be and harrypfan, you will be glad you joined for there are many helpful people here that are willing to help you at any given moment.  I am glad you can to the website and "WELCOME" again.   :D :D

phxgurl

Quote from: harrypfan on January 15, 2005, 11:41:06 PM
Hello  I am  harrypfan, I am new to this site and I love to play Club Pogo Games and Pogo Games.

WELCOME!!!  O0

gin

I am a new member, but have been coming to this site for months. I just want to say how great it is. I rely on it alot. thanks homer and all the other administrators.   O0   Great Job!!!!!

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: gin on January 16, 2005, 01:04:19 AM
I am a new member, but have been coming to this site for months. I just want to say how great it is. I rely on it alot. thanks homer and all the other administrators. O0 Great Job!!!!!

Hi gin and WELCOME!!!!!!!  O0

gin

Thank you  RocknRollGirl  have read many of your posts and enjoy them.  love the quitar

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: gin on January 16, 2005, 01:12:11 AM
Thank you RocknRollGirl have read many of your posts and enjoy them. love the guitar

Thank you gin..... I think it was Bob who found the picture for me with the guitar.  And I am also glad that you have enjoyed my posts.  I truly love all the people on here and I love to help out when I can.  Again Welcome!!!!
Bree

Butterfly Fairy

smiles29

hey all. i did say hello in my 1st post 2 days ago in one of the other categories.  i spent 2 days reading and looking around the site. i love this site it rocks. i love the info i have gotten so far and hope to b able to get more helpful info and hopefully i will find some to post.  hagd e1

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: smiles29 on January 16, 2005, 04:24:08 AM
hey all. i did say hello in my 1st post 2 days ago in one of the other categories. i spent 2 days reading and looking around the site. i love this site it rocks. i love the info i have gotten so far and hope to b able to get more helpful info and hopefully i will find some to post. hagd e1

WELCOME smiles29 to the forum. :D :D
Bree

Thunder

hi, i have been a member for about 3 weeks or a month . jennie is not my real name but is real close. i live in sparks nevada next to reno i have 5 children 3 boys 2 girls. 2 of my sons are in the navey the other one is still at home. one of my daughters is married and has a 2 year old son i love him sooo much the other one is in heaven and i know i will see her again.  i love this site it helps me alot to read all the infomation . i have 6 autos and sent for a few more so i should be getting the passwords soon i send money orders so it takes a little longer but not much at all. i just wanted to say hi and God bless you

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

smiles29

tyvm i am so very glad to b here. O0 ??? ;D :D ;) :)

coco

Hi everyone im a newbie,just thought I would introduce myself im from Texas lived here for 22 years .Originally im from scotland but i love it here my <admin edit never post your pogo sn in public>

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Dream Faerie

RocknRollGirl

WELCOME to the forum, jennie and coco.   :D
~Bree~

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview