This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

LustyPirateWench

Welcome aboard <insert all new people's names here>...

You'll love it here - very helpful people and a lot of great information, not to mention the jokes... Be sure to check out the joke forum - it's been a fun read... lol

LPW...

;D

phxgurl

IndianLover

Welcome to all those that i have missed, it's great here and you will love it  O0

GOOSER

I am a newbie and just wanted to say Hi to everyone

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

phxgurl

giggles

Hi all im new here also....posted a couple times so far..i live in kansas, married with 2 teenagers. just wanted to say hi and that this site is great! :) O0

phxgurl

Welcome giggles, and I agree, this place rocks, everyone is so nice and willing to help O0

RocknRollGirl

"WELCOME" to GOOSER and giggles.... :D   This is a great place to meet some great people and get help too.  I have to say also that this forum "ROCKS"!!
Bree 8)

GOOSER

i just wanted to introduce myself and  say hi and i know i will have alot of ?'s :D

GOOSER

Dream Faerie

ProudDadOfOne

Just wanted to say a quick hello, i am new here, just joined today. Looks like a great site.

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: ProudDad2Be on January 21, 2005, 11:39:28 PM
Just wanted to say a quick hello, i am new here, just joined today. Looks like a great site.

WELCOME ProudDad2Be!!!!
Bree

phxgurl

Welcome ProudDad2B!!! :D And you're right this is a great site, you will see that everyone is very friendly and willing to help out with any questions you might have. Enjoy the site O0

Butterfly Fairy

Just wanted to say Welcome to all new members!!!

smiles29

Welcome all newbies. I have only been here a couple of weeks or so myself and yes, this site ROCKS!!!!!!! in just the couple of weeks i have been here i have already met some really awsome ppl and i too have gotten more outta this site than i could ever possibly give to this site. again, welcome all newbies,enjoy and hagd.  :D :) ;) ;D 8) :-* O0

TexasHoney

Hi all. Yep im a Newbie. Really enjoy the site and the people. Keep up the good works.  O0

TexasHoney

Hmmm not sure I posted right. Im a Newbie. Love this site. Always willing to make new friends and of course, new cheats, lol. Hi all and thanks for sharing with me. lol

pander1

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview