Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: TexasHoney on January 22, 2005, 05:54:32 AM
Hi all. Yep im a Newbie. Really enjoy the site and the people. Keep up the good works. O0

WELCOME TexasHoney to the forum.  I am sure you will enjoy this site and all the people that are here.  O0
Bree

thumper69

Hi allI am new to the forum.Just wanted to introduce myself.Got alot to learn in here.How do u put the pics and names at ur post?You all have some very nice ones.Thumper69

Homer

Welcome.

Modify Profile
Account Related Settings enables you to make changes to your display name (your login or username can only be changed by an administrator), preferred language (if the forum administrators have installed alternative language packs), email and password settings.

Forum Profile Information enables you to enter optional personal details such as gender, birthdate, location, website and instant messenger contact information. It's also where you go to enter your own personal text and signature and select an avatar (personal picture) from a list (if provided by the forum administrators) or link to one of your own on the web.

Look and Layout Preferences enables you to select your preferred theme (forum skin), time zone and format and other personal choices for layout settings. Note that the currently selected option in the menu pane is highlighted in bold type:

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: thumper69 on January 29, 2005, 07:17:40 AM
Hi allI am new to the forum.Just wanted to introduce myself.Got alot to learn in here.How do u put the pics and names at ur post?You all have some very nice ones.Thumper69

WELCOME thumper69 to the forum....I am sure you will learn a lot from this website and make a lot of friends too.  Glad you could join us.
Bree

Dream Faerie

angelbabe

Hi everyone. I'm new to the site and just wanted to let you know I love it so far. Hope everyone has had a good day  :)

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: angelbabe on January 31, 2005, 09:30:42 PM
Hi everyone. I'm new to the site and just wanted to let you know I love it so far. Hope everyone has had a good day :)

WELCOME angelbabe  to the forum.
Bree   :D

angelbabe

RocknRollGirl

Homer

phxgurl

Dream Faerie

Lionshead2000

Found this site today.... I was searching for a cheat and found the forum link.... So I headed right over.... Great site.... Very informative and looks like alot of fun people are here....Well back to Pogo and my cup of healthy coffee....O0
Catch you all later. Patriots over Eagles....GO PATS GO!!!! O0
Thanks....

admin

Homer

travypooh

Hi everyone, I am new here and just wanted to take a second to say HI!  I can't wait to jump in the fun because it seems like everyone has a good time here!    O0

Homer

RocknRollGirl

WELCOME to PogoCheats forum Lionshead2000 and mikeyj8675.  O0
Bree

phxgurl

Welcome to the forum Lionshead2000 and mikeyj8675  O0 :)  :D

irisheyesRsmiling

Hi all, im a "NEWBIE" thought i'd drop in to say hi to everyone!  ;D
I've been reading the forum for quite some time now and i never thought to join? Well, here i am, I dont use cheats or autos personally, but i have found some super good info on ur boards and all of the people that post seem really nice, and of course i'm a Club Pogo member and I have to say i am a pogo addict!!! LOL! Hope to see u all soon on the boards!

thanks!!! O0
irisheyesRsmiling

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview