This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Clear 60 peaks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

ZaLandCruiser

Thank you Element  8). Glad to join  :). Love helping people  ;).

Super Duckie

same here, here to try to help those who need it, that is if i can

zenia

Im pretty new also, i was lurking as a guest for a few months & I also was MISinformed that one had to pay to join this forum.
I have been playing pogo for over 2 years well before club pogo started...I really enjoy reading the posts and getting hints and tips.This is an Excellent website!!! :)

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

zenia

kentuclygurlrocz

hello all!! i am new and just wanted to drop a line to say hi and that i love this site!

Homer

kentuclygurlrocz

thank you homer!!!  ;D duh i forgot, im a female in the south jersey/ philly area, not that it matters but hey just thought i would add it

Homer

bob@pogopal

Uh oh, do I detect a budding romance?!? Or would that be a duffing romance?  ;)

kentuclygurlrocz

cool now i know i have a neighbor, and to top it all off im sooooooooooo exhausted i misspelled my name when registering, again DUHHHHHH, but i guess everyone knows what its supposed to be

2TOOME

I thought I would pop in and give a formal HI to everybody.  I'm new but have been making myself right at home with this group.  Been playing POGO over 2 years and just recently started using helpers   ;) and came across this site.  I'm a outgoing southern gal in NC. ;D

Super Duckie

kentuclygurlrocz

LOL duckie, ive read some of your posts, you are to funny

Super Duckie

kentuclygurlrocz

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

hello everyone I'm from the IL. area but live in Mich. now Ive been with pogo since 1999 joined thru IWon and heard about it on the Howard Stern show and DJ told me about you guys cuz he Rocks lol its a great site keep up the good work

Super Duckie

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview