This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

opening day

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

well its opening day in baseball. you going to watch your team and anxioua about the new season?

im curious as to how the yankees will start off.lol what a way to start a season with a west coast trip  ::)

bobby

Torn2pieces

Let's go Yankees!!!!

Couldn't resist. I'm a big fan of theirs......

Homer

Phillies got smoked. Glad I missed that disaster. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SI

Cubbies 16
Reds 7

I'd say that's a good start O0

RowdyOne

Astros-->1
Florida-->0

Not a bad start for the defending NL champions :)

bobby

SOX 10 TRIBE 4,anderson 2-3 with 2 rbi and thome hitting a 431 ft homer O0 not a bad way to start the repeat

hades

yankees just killed the a's.lets see how the second game goes.  :P

SaintHiρρo

OMG the Milwaukee Brewers is leading the Central... they're LEADING the Central. Listen again, they're in 1st place!!!

LoL, someone was saying that in the office today and I couldn't help but reply "It's only been 2 games!" and it quickly shut them up.

Back to work for me!

RuLeR

It will be a close divison but the yankees will win it.  101 wins O0

SI

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 05, 2006, 10:23:58 AM
OMG the Milwaukee Brewers is leading the Central... they're LEADING the Central. Listen again, they're in 1st place!!!

LoL, someone was saying that in the office today and I couldn't help but reply "It's only been 2 games!" and it quickly shut them up.

Back to work for me!

LMAO yeah, there are already Milwaukee radio sportscasters talking division, or at the very least wild card.  I mean, they have a decent team, but how cocky/desperate can you get two games into the season?  After all, the Cubs are undefeated as well, and you don't see me screaming "NL CHAMPS!" :))

Ethan_Hawley

First series goes to the Tribe...what you got bobby?   ;D

Just kidding man, hope it's a good race all year.  Watch Detroit or Minnesota come out of nowhere and take the thing...wouldn't that just be awesome?! HA!

RuLeR

Wonder who will get the worst record hmmmmm how about the Expos.

Lynne

lol im a big red sox fan being from boston and all... well wouldnt u know it... those dang yankees are in 4th place... 1 win 2 losses LMAO WTG YANKEES !!! :)) :)) :)) :)) O0 :D

foxtrot

hehe i think its funny that yankees and marlins have 1-2 records with about $200 million dollars separating the payrolls

Lynne

lol i know.. it doesnt matter how much u spend on the players they still can suck  :)) :)) :)) hell i might suck too if i got all that money  :o

Blu

Quote from: foxtrot on April 07, 2006, 11:49:23 AM
hehe i think its funny that yankees and marlins have 1-2 records with about $200 million dollars separating the payrolls
Talk to me in August.

Lynne

foxtrot

well i know the yankees are going to finish with a better record than the marlins but arod is getting paid more than the marlins are combined

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview