This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Sign In/Out

Started by pjl_tn,

Previous topic - Next topic

pjl_tn

I noticed Pogo took out the shortcut where you could sign in as another player yesterday.

I tried the "sign out" link; but it just had a link "back to games" which would take me back in under the same name.

However, I just tried "sign out".  Closed browser, reopened it, and then it gave me the sign in box.  Darn Pogo!  I sure hope they replace that shortcut soon!  >:(

Anyone know if this is just a glitch from their shut down yesterday, or a permanent change for some crazy reason  :-\

bubblegum

crankycook

Well at least I now know it isn't just me, was starting to think my computer was messed up lol, and I hate it to.

Sonnenschein

LOL me too. I have to sign in everytime my browser restarts ... ugh .

xsquezme

My account is staying signed in just fine....

SexySagittarian

I hate it too. I thought it was just my computer. i move between 6 accounts and it's a pain in the shady part of my body! :o :oo ee2.1.gif

nightperson

i can sign in to wit no problems but whos to say if itwont happen to the ones that can sign in now e5.gif>

Torn2pieces

I had the same problem earlier. It's working fine now.

nightperson

well then maybe they fix it i hope so and i hope every1 get there ranks back in schuffle bump when it comes out again ;D

slidecage2222

i was told that shuffle bump might not be back for a while .... it was still in  testing when they put it out yesterday.. they thought they got all the bugs but they didnt

missminimouse

I go between 3 names,  and it is a pain in the keister.  That's pogo for ya.

Mr. Scandalous

Pogo automatically saved my username/password so all I have to do is right click and I select my username, then the password pops up into the box... normally I don't have to worry about signing in unless I clear cookies and history

Bree

What browser are you using, because Firefox keeps my name and password in for me.  IE is a different story I do not have to type in my whole name, but you have to type in the whole password.

Helen

Quote from: missminimouse on April 05, 2006, 07:21:29 AM
I go between 3 names,  and it is a pain in the keister.  That's pogo for ya.

Wonder who had this brainstorm. I don't like it either.

Mr. Scandalous

I use IE and it doesn't make me sign in everytime, probably just certain one's

Country Lady

I use IE and I don't have to sign in every time.  But I play some games for my sister and I have to sign out then go back to games and sign in using her name.  Just on extra step but I don't like it at all.
I think Pogo people could better use their time fixing problems instead of messing with stuff that works.

Helen

Quote from: Country Lady on April 09, 2006, 12:04:43 PM
I use IE and I don't have to sign in every time.  But I play some games for my sister and I have to sign out then go back to games and sign in using her name.  Just on extra step but I don't like it at all.
I think Pogo people could better use their time fixing problems instead of messing with stuff that works.

O0

roxannevann

I dont have to sign in every time either and I use IE.

zeboo

having same problem .. :-\ hope they fix it  e4.gif>

Helen

Quote from: zeboo on April 10, 2006, 08:29:02 AM
having same problem .. :-\ hope they fix it  e4.gif>

That could take light years.  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview