nightperson

Quote from: Pogo Dalek on April 08, 2006, 07:13:09 PM
Thank the Cheat Gods for Quack Attack!

Without it, I would Be in a Looney Bin!

you got that right i did 4 of my friends for them

hades

Fluffy756

daveandjenn2002

Am I the only one who liked this challenge?  For once, Pogo actually made something challenging ( :o) and Quick Quack is also one of my favorite games.  Granted, if you don't like Quick Quack, I could see where it would suck, but at least they gave us a challenge that took more than 15 minutes to complete.   O0

Tara

Quote from: daveandjenn2002 on April 09, 2006, 07:31:58 AM
Am I the only one who liked this challenge?  For once, Pogo actually made something challenging ( :o) and Quick Quack is also one of my favorite games.  Granted, if you don't like Quick Quack, I could see where it would suck, but at least they gave us a challenge that took more than 15 minutes to complete.   O0

No, I didn't complain not one time about it.  My auto worked great and I got my badge, why would I complain?  I loved it also... :)) :))

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 07:46:28 AM

No, I didn't complain not one time about it.  My auto worked great and I got my badge, why would I complain?  I loved it also... :)) :))

Too funny Tara.  :))
It was a good challenge. I like the ones that, like you said, take more than 15 minutes.

nightperson

Quote from: Helen on April 09, 2006, 07:48:42 AM
Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 07:46:28 AM

Too funny Tara.  :))
It was a good challenge. I like the ones that, like you said, take more than 15 minutes.

yes i do think that auto did work alittle harder then any other but  <3 them autos

ClingFree

Id like to point out .. I said that in a game room and Oh My Goodness talk about makin people mad!  Okay so I actually said "Ya'll complain if theyre too easy complain if theyre too hard - I guess some people just need to complain to be happy" ... Well, talk about some chick going completely psycho on me. I got reported - She got 'personal' about my Profile. I really think some people just need to get a grip on reality! That being said .. <Hands soap box back>

slidecage2222

i guess im the only one who gets worried about these type of challenges

im sure few people get these badges    So pogo could have an easier time checking  the accounts of people who have it to see if they  did it by hand or used any cheats..... would be an easy way to see who cheats and who dont

Tara

Quote from: slidecage2222 on April 09, 2006, 08:47:38 AM

im sure few people get these badges    So pogo could have an easier time checking  the accounts of people who have it to see if they  did it by hand or used any cheats..... would be an easy way to see who cheats and who dont

Pogo doesn't need to do a challenge to be able to tell who's cheating. If they wanted to get down to finding who cheats they can.

Helen

Quote from: slidecage2222 on April 09, 2006, 08:47:38 AM

That sounds just a bit paranoid, don't you think? :))

Country Lady

roxannevann

I dont have this badge yet. Would someone be willing to help me out?

clayton1966

Pogo doesn't WANT to look for cheaters.  Think about it. How much money would they lose if all the people that cheat quit? 100's of thousands of dolloars a year GONE!!! Nope. Pogo doesn't give a diddly about cheaters.  They just won't let cheaters get any jackpots. But that's just my opinion.

hades

pogo has enough issies to worry about instead of chasing down a few cheaters.  ::)

roxannevann

If pogo is getting their $$$$ why should they care if people are out there cheating. We are keeping them in business. LOL!    ee2.1.gif

Nymphy

Tara

Does this need another commerical insert........No whining about you can't get your badges people...For a small fee you can get anything !!  www.badgehelp.com

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 02:28:48 PM
Does this need another commerical insert........No whining about you can't get your badges people...For a small fee you can get anything !!  www.badgehelp.com

LOL Tara, you should be getting a kick-back from all your commercials!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview