This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

World Class Solitaire--Premium Badge

Started by roxannevann,

Previous topic - Next topic

roxannevann

Hi there. I have to complete the badge for solitaire that states: Complete a "world tour" by circling the globe and flying past the city where you started!  Can anyone tell me how long this takes if playing by hand (no cheats).    :x

Helen

Quote from: roxannevann on April 10, 2006, 05:59:04 AM
Hi there. I have to complete the badge for solitaire that states: Complete a "world tour" by circling the globe and flying past the city where you started!  Can anyone tell me how long this takes if playing by hand (no cheats).    :x

It's been a long time since I've done it and I don't remember. Can't be too bad though, not many of their challenges take much time to do.

wattsmyname

It depends on how close you are to completing a world tour when you activate the challenge. I was only 1 city away. It took me 2 wins.

Helen

bubblegum

You could be in cancun and need 10 wins or your could only need 3.  It all depends on how close you are to where you started.  It only took me 3 wins but then again thats all I needed to complete the world tour.

wattsmyname

On your world map you will see a blue line that is the start and finish line for your world tour.

roxannevann

Jonathan

just keep going to the right on the globe and you will get it in no time....

nanners

When I auto WCS I never leave Egypt..come back hrs later and i'm STILL trying to get there lol..so I don't know what happens.. oh well..

Helen

Quote from: nanners on April 10, 2006, 07:14:01 AM
When I auto WCS I never leave Egypt..come back hrs later and i'm STILL trying to get there lol..so I don't know what happens.. oh well..

LMAO, you never leave Egypt??  :))

BeckyMama

I lucked out, I was 2 hands away from completing a world tour so I got my badge in a few minutes, good luck

nanners

Nope. all my cards say Egypt..go away come back still says Egypt.. :-\ LOL

Helen

Quote from: nanners on April 10, 2006, 08:30:12 AM
Nope. all my cards say Egypt..go away come back still says Egypt.. :-\ LOL

Hmmmm, have you played any games inbetween visits?? lol

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: BeckyMama on April 10, 2006, 08:29:17 AM
I lucked out, I was 2 hands away from completing a world tour so I got my badge in a few minutes, good luck

Congrats. Gotta love those challenges that sound hard but simple to finish!

roxannevann

I am in Kenya right now. Dont know how much longer I have. I hate this game!!   ee2.1.gif

wattsmyname

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview