This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

challenges

Started by zeboo,

Previous topic - Next topic

zeboo

Is it just me? or does pogo seem to make the challenges longer in games most people don't play alot.. :-\   ....and oh by the way how many post I need to move up in status  :))

notmypogoname

They seem longer to me in games I don't play a lot... the reason I don't play those games a lot is cos I don't like them, though, so maybe that's why they seem longer.   :P

Mary

zeboo

Mary

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: zeboo on April 10, 2006, 08:59:50 AM
Is it just me? or does pogo seem to make the challenges longer in games most people don't play alot.. :-\   ....and oh by the way how many post I need to move up in status  :))

Longer is better.... gives the word "challenge" it's true meaning! I'm all for collecting 500 bluebutts in Greenback Bayou along with a challenge like complete 20 birthdays in Mahjong in the same week!

Oh yeah... I'm evil!!!! >:D

bubblegum

at least quick quack was a bit of a challange this week.....now as for fcs I was dreading it until I got a new friend to play for me  :)) :)

nightperson

zeboo

I like the longer challenges also ..just seems to me that pogo picks all my least favorite games  :))  :))  :))

foxx

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 10, 2006, 09:07:01 AM

Longer is better.... gives the word "challenge" it's true meaning! I'm all for collecting 500 bluebutts in Greenback Bayou along with a challenge like complete 20 birthdays in Mahjong in the same week!

You know they read this forum!  If those challenges show up sometime within the next few weeks, I am coming after you!   >:D

zeboo

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: foxx on April 10, 2006, 09:20:22 AM

You know they read this forum!  If those challenges show up sometime within the next few weeks, I am coming after you!   >:D

LoL, that was my original intent when typing out those challenges. Hope Pogo (must ALWAYS be capitalized) is reading... I want those challenges!!!!!

foxx

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 10, 2006, 09:25:05 AM
Quote from: foxx on April 10, 2006, 09:20:22 AM

LoL, that was my original intent when typing out those challenges. Hope Pogo (must ALWAYS be capitalized) is reading... I want those challenges!!!!!

You are back on my list.   :))

Runner

I love long challenges too, but whoever idea was Greenback can kiss my **(  that game sucks

Helen

I like your idea for Mahjong!!!

zeboo

I am with you runner ..Greenback is the worst game ever  :x

Helen

Quote from: zeboo on April 10, 2006, 09:37:12 AM
I am with you runner ..Greenback is the worst game ever  :x

Ohhhh, I don't like that game either.  :x

Runner

i would rather have my fingnails pulled out with a pair of needle nose pliers than play Greenback!   

>:(

Helen

Quote from: runner on April 10, 2006, 10:06:02 AM
i would rather have my fingnails pulled out with a pair of needle nose pliers than play Greenback!   

>:(

Ummmm, I don't hate it that much!!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview