This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Majong garden glitch?

Started by Kearney,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kearney

At first I thought it was a fluke, but now I've had it happen a few times.  I get too dang impatient waiting for the jackpot spin in Majong and end up hitting the "new game" button, if I hit it at the right time (I don't know what that is tho...)  I get dealt (or tiled?) all 2's.  Well of course they all match eachother and I finish the game in under 30 seconds, which does show up in my stats.  Anybody else have this happen?  I'm still trying to figure out what I'm doing right to get it!! LOL

hades

Helen

I never had it happen. Once I had my clock stop at around 30 seconds.

Kearney

I've had it happen at least 5 times, and I only play this game when I'm after a badge.  Each time has been within the last 2 months.  I even showed my hubby when it happened (another pogo member) and he was dumbfounded by it too-but of course I didn't know or think of taking a screen shot:(

wattsmyname

I sure hope you can figure out how you did the all 2 trick. We could use a new glitch. :D :D

zeboo

I would like to see a glitch in this game my dragon is only 439  :))  :))

wattsmyname

I tried hitting the new game button after the jackpot spinner starts, but the button is no longer able to be clicked on.
I will keep trying.

Kearney

It happened before the jackpot spinner everytime.  When I finished the game I just hit the new game button.  Everything would happen all at once (jackpot and new game filled with 2's)There is something with the timing because I wasn't able to repeat it everytime.  I swear to g-d I'm not going crazy!!!!!!!!!! :))

wattsmyname

Quote from: Kearney on April 10, 2006, 04:27:07 PM
It happened before the jackpot spinner everytime. When I finished the game I just hit the new game button. Everything would happen all at once (jackpot and new game filled with 2's)There is something with the timing because I wasn't able to repeat it everytime. I swear to g-d I'm not going crazy!!!!!!!!!! :))

Well let me go and give that a try

Helen

I've heard other people say they got all 2's before. Guess you just have to be lucky.

hades

RC

I've never gotten all 2's, but there were a couple times when Pogo was acting up and somehow a game came up with all Spring tiles.. that has happened to me, but I don't think it was anything of my doing, nor was it the 2's. Just when Pogo went wacky.

Runner

I am going to go try this.. hmm sounds like it's time to make a program if we could figure out the exact timing..

ZedPaul

these have never happened to me, I'm gonna try the new game thing, thanks!

Monkey

Quote from: ZedPaul on April 19, 2006, 06:16:24 PM
these have never happened to me, I'm gonna try the new game thing, thanks!

It never happened to me either. I think it's just a lucky coincidence when you get it.

all-in36

Quote from: RC on April 11, 2006, 12:54:32 AM
I've never gotten all 2's, but there were a couple times when Pogo was acting up and somehow a game came up with all Spring tiles.. that has happened to me, but I don't think it was anything of my doing, nor was it the 2's. Just when Pogo went wacky.

my mom had that happen to her and she got all spring tiles. she was actually in the middle of a game and it froze up so she kept pressing new game and it gave her all spring tiles. it was the weirdest thing. never had the twos or spring tiles myself though.

Cheater4Life

kearney, where are you from? i was going to pm you but you don't have enough posts.

foxtrot

i wish i could get all two's, my dragon could use a few more birthdays

Kearney

Quote from: Cheater4Life on April 20, 2006, 01:11:51 PM
kearney, where are you from? i was going to pm you but you don't have enough posts.

Wisconsin unfortunately-but at least its Spring now ;D

survivorjeff

Quote from: Kearney on April 10, 2006, 03:26:59 PM
At first I thought it was a fluke, but now I've had it happen a few times.  I get too dang impatient waiting for the jackpot spin in Majong and end up hitting the "new game" button, if I hit it at the right time (I don't know what that is tho...)  I get dealt (or tiled?) all 2's.  Well of course they all match eachother and I finish the game in under 30 seconds, which does show up in my stats.  Anybody else have this happen?  I'm still trying to figure out what I'm doing right to get it!! LOL

I've been able to do this. I've done it several time and have gotten all spring tiles. The only thing i have problem is when the banner show up for the age of the dragon you can't click the tiles anymore taht are hiding behind it. Also if you press ok in clears the screen and start a new fresh puzzle.  How I got the same tile to appers is I ran the auto until i had 5 matches left.  then did the last few by hand, then hit new game.  when the banner poped up wit the option of new game, rest puzzle and something else, I hit rest game and it game me all spring tiles.  It will do it's stuff, you can play during it, but when the dragon age banner shows up then I'm stuck can't get any ofthe remaing tiles. Hope this info helps.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview