This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Majong garden glitch?

Started by Kearney,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

That's a neat way to get done fast for those that haven't finished the game yet.

hades

Shady Lady

I haven't been able to get it to work for me either.

Quote from: hades on April 22, 2006, 02:04:05 AM
hasnt worked for me yet  :-\

Helen

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 24, 2006, 02:48:52 PM
I haven't been able to get it to work for me either.

Quote from: hades on April 22, 2006, 02:04:05 AM
hasnt worked for me yet  :-\

Maybe on Pogo's last update they "fixed" it?

slidecage2222

I wonder if pogo is getting ready to roll out the  Next album  very soon... or  i got a bug in my pc

30-50% of the time if i dont line up my seasons the game just freezes at the end  (no spin)

i wonder if this is a bug or if  pogo is starting to put in code  for the new album and its messing up the game

Helen

Quote from: slidecage2222 on April 27, 2006, 12:48:05 PM
I wonder if pogo is getting ready to roll out the  Next album  very soon... or  i got a bug in my pc

30-50% of the time if i dont line up my seasons the game just freezes at the end  (no spin)

i wonder if this is a bug or if  pogo is starting to put in code  for the new album and its messing up the game

I guess we'll find out soon enough. That's strange how it's freezing up on you. :o

slidecage2222

Quote from: Helen on April 27, 2006, 12:59:22 PM

I guess we'll find out soon enough. That's strange how it's freezing up on you. :o

tell me about it... i had to do the freaking  rooster  one   7 times before it  allowed me to continue.... finally got the badge though  (the complete  48 animal badge)   

this bug just starting happening last night around  3pm est    (i was on my last 3 animals and it DROVE me insane)   finally got it done ......

anyone know why harvest  was in the hard book... complete  100 seasons  is very easy...     i thought it read  100 years 

LastCall

I went to Majong Gardens It played on medium then it did freeze up.. Then I went to PLAY IT ON EASY
and it ripped THREW >   the Gardens lol I am using VM  :) So it is not POGO

slidecage2222

it must be a  hic up on my  connection then....   on high speed cable  maybe somethings wrong with the cable?

LastCall

go to tech support it must be your setting's  :)

Helen

Quote from: slidecage2222 on April 27, 2006, 01:02:43 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 27, 2006, 12:59:22 PM

tell me about it... i had to do the freaking  rooster  one   7 times before it  allowed me to continue.... finally got the badge though  (the complete  48 animal badge)   

this bug just starting happening last night around  3pm est    (i was on my last 3 animals and it DROVE me insane)   finally got it done ......

anyone know why harvest  was in the hard book... complete  100 seasons  is very easy...     i thought it read  100 years 

WTG on finally getting the badge!!! 7 times for the rooster....UGH.  :x

hades

slidecage2222

now to take some time off before getting the     celerbate  6 birthdays with your dragon badge...... after  2 weeks of   alot of  garden i think i  want a break (that and its still not working right for  me)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview