This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Very low token spins in First Class

Started by Hooper2092,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooper2092

Is it because I am using an auto, or is because Pogo is being stingy? Time after time, win after win- I am recieving only 25/35/50 spins in First Class today... inevitably making it take forever to get this badge... *sigh* Any thoughts?

-Heather

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Hooper2092 on April 12, 2006, 03:00:38 PM
Is it because I am using an auto, or is because Pogo is being stingy? Time after time, win after win- I am recieving only 25/35/50 spins in First Class today... inevitably making it take forever to get this badge... *sigh* Any thoughts?

-Heather

Hi Heather. It's because Pogo is being stingy. After Tuesday, it will go back to higher spins!

Tara

I agree, because that game gives good spins unless of course your doing a badge and you want high spins

Mary

Hooper2092

Yeah I was going to say... I remember getting a few 800 spins in there last night when playing withOUT the auto... I was wondering if they were capping it like poppit, etc.

-Heather

hades

mine were okay...i had two 500 spins and the rest were either 200 or 100  :)

Helen

Quote from: hades on April 12, 2006, 03:05:16 PM
mine were okay...i had two 500 spins and the rest were either 200 or 100  :)

Lucky you!!!  O0

hades

thank you  :P

my gf is luckier...she won only two games and got two 1000 spins  :o

nanners

gigi

ee2.gif I got a Great Spin.... of course I don't remember what it was since "I slept since then" my problem is I haven't gotten a single win all day :x

Tara

Quote from: gigi on April 12, 2006, 03:41:03 PM
ee2.gif I got a Great Spin.... of course I don't remember what it was since "I slept since then" my problem is I haven't gotten a single win all day :x

If you got a spin, you had to have won a game  :D

slidecage2222

i hate this game

i won like  5 games out  of  70   today....    4  spins were  400    1  was  100

up to around  3600 .... i figure   500  per day  till tuesday and i will get tuesday.....

the  Blackjack game  is driving me insane   getting nothing but high cards

RowdyOne

i had a couple 400 and 500 spins today which helped me finish that challenge, but i did get the usual 30 and 25 spins.

gigi

Right Tara that's what it says on my main page...... I don't remember how much the spin was for tho lol
because it was yesterday.......... but........... I have to take it all back now because I just won 2x's since "venting" O0  100 spin and 600 spin...........
ok time for another commercial hahahahaha good one, that one made me laugh ee4.gif

Jonathan

winning on that game is like pulling teeth i hate it now after the updates....

PunkInDrublic

The only time I had really low spins was when I was determined to finish this game a month or so ago. Played for close to 7 hours straight by hand (how silly is that!?!) to get to the last rank. At around hour 4, spins dropped to under 100 tokens and stayed that way.

holly222

Did the challenge this morning, would win a game.... push new game four or five times and win another one....worked for me anyway... got 200 spins every time, and won another wallpaper i dont need.....LOL

Torn2pieces

My lowest spin was 300. I guess I was lucky. I had a few 600 token spins......

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview