Started by Hooper2092,

Previous topic - Next topic

Nymphy

Anyone find that game a lil blury? Really. The clubs. Squintin

Bree

hades

Tara

Quote from: jim1975 on April 12, 2006, 07:19:11 PM
Get over it ppl. Pogo has always been and always will be cheap with the tokens. They act like they are giving away cash lol. If some of u don"t like pogo being so dam cheap. U can always go buy some on ebay lol :))

:o  I might not want to get over it people   :o

ClingFree

Quote from: jim1975 on April 12, 2006, 07:26:11 PM
don"t then. but i don't understand why ppl still cry about pogo being so cheap with tokens lol . Hasen"t it been like this from day one with pogo?

I dont think anyone actually cared about the tokens - except they counted towards our weekly challenge - and normally pogo was giving out decent ones ... todays were really low - and we're badge err seekers!

ClingFree

Quote from: jim1975 on April 12, 2006, 07:28:15 PM
Oh sry guess i misunderstood ???

No biggie .. I just wanted to try and help you see what they were talking about ... and its not too often I can do that yanno!  :))

Tara

Quote from: jim1975 on April 12, 2006, 07:26:11 PM
don"t then. but i don't understand why ppl still cry about pogo being so cheap with tokens lol . Hasen"t it been like this from day one with pogo?

I'm not crying, but if you keep talking to me in that tone of voice I might start  ???

nightperson

yes the spin are very low the highest i have got was 50 :'(

gigi

:))  OMG am I some kind of Dweeb or what????????  I just read my earlier post and I really thought I have been playing this game for two days........................ well if nothing else, I gave myself a good laugh  :))

wattsmyname

BadgeBabe

I hope the Good Cheater god forgives me for saying this, but the same thing happened to me while I was using the auto on my account and playing hubby's by hand.
I was gettting 30-50 tokens per JP spin, hubby's account was getting at least 300 per win.
I got fed up with Pogo's antics with my tokens, so I completed my badge manually too. My token level went up on each win AFTER I cleared my cache, cleared cookies, exited Pogo and signed back into FCS.
It gave me low tokens on one win after I turned Solo off, but not after I cleared out the Scarlet " C" on my account. LOLOLOL. Who DO they think they are kidding??

Oh, but I got them back for their " token punishment". Got the Golf badge by hitting the ball in the water and trees. LOL. I didn't know there was a glitch until a friend PMed me about it on Pogo. LOL.

The Solo auto is awesome on fast speed for getting badges though, which is what it was intended to do. :)
ee2.gif ee4.gif

notmypogoname

I got one 600 spin yesterday and the rest were unremarkable.  But I hate hate hate this game.  I don't know what they did with the graphics there but it gives me a headache to look at them for very long.  I let the auto play til the free time ran out... Tomorrow's payday so guess what I'll be buying... LOL.

The sad thing is that I really like solitaire.  Guess I'll stick to World Class except when I have to get a badge in this horrible one.

hades

i was happy all my spins were kind of big...i couldnt wait to stop playing that game  :x

nightperson

well im on my last game here and it in my s/n and almost done thank god for the auto friend ;D

simpsons99

I got 600 spin last night   Never get any lower than a 100 in that game ..

zo!D

this is really depressing, ive played 32 games, and am only at 1200 tokens... this is gonna take awhile.

and the jackspot spins are being really lame, the highest ive gotten was 40 i think. :o

mog

i fell asleep while waiting for the badge (with auto). never had over 500 spin ever in FCS. and that's to rank 50 btw.

bobby

you always see 500,250 tokens when it's spinning,but you don't see 25,40 and they always pop-up

hades

my gf just got her badge and never got a spin below 400.talk about lucky  ::)

ShayDrew

I was the same - after I got my badge I played ONE moe game - and got 500 tokens! Ripped off!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview