PlayBuddy
April 27, 2024, 08:46:06 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I wonder what pogo means by this (badge related)

Started by slidecage2222,

Previous topic - Next topic

slidecage2222

Editor: Okay... I'll be serious now. We recognize that this challenge was a little like asking a non-web footed duck to swim the Atlantic. We will take the feedback we've received on this challenge into consideration for future challenges. But keep in mind, the challenges are optional. Sometimes we do put a crazy challenge out there, and whether you actually do it or not is up to you. In about 5 to 10 weeks, those who earned this badge will begin to recognize that this is more than just another badge-- in fact, given time, I imagine having the Quack Attack badge will be considered a badge of honor! In some cases it may take a little longer... but certainly no more than say 50,000 weeks.

this is the big question but i posted the entire thing

In about 5 to 10 weeks, those who earned this badge will begin to recognize that this is more than just another badge--

I wonder if that means  in the next  5- 10 weeks we will start to see   make your own badges  start to show up on pogo (where you can make them as easy or hard as you want)  .... or i wonder what pogo has planned in the next  5- 10 weeks     (what would push it to   Last week of  May  -   first week of July)

what might mean that  ALL the talk about all the new stuff pogo is rolling out will happen during that time (leauges, make you own badge book, pogo pets,,,  that mini stuff   and  ect)

something to think and wait for   : )

SaintHiρρo

I think they're trying to say: stop complain about tough challenges and if you don't get the badge because in 5 weeks, you won't remember and you'll be too focused on the latest badge!

Jonathan

wattsmyname

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 18, 2006, 11:37:48 AM
I think they're trying to say: stop complain about tough challenges and if you don't get the badge because in 5 weeks, you won't remember and you'll be too focused on the latest badge!

I agree ;D

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 18, 2006, 11:37:48 AM

Yeah .. once again .. What he said.

hades

Jonathan

SouthPadreIsland

I agree with the quit complaining idea, although could be new features.  I do not think that challenge was very hard.  I think what Pogo was saying is in a few weeks people will have something new to complain about. LOL

triniqueen27

holly222

Well the way I see it, we complain when the badges only take ten mins to do, and because quick quack took two days we complain about it too... There is no way to satify all...... Unless they just let us do unlimited badges...I think I would sleep at the computer then..... ;D

Helen

Quote from: holly222 on April 18, 2006, 03:07:16 PM
Well the way I see it, we complain when the badges only take ten mins to do, and because quick quack took two days we complain about it too... There is no way to satify all...... Unless they just let us do unlimited badges...I think I would sleep at the computer then..... ;D

And then when everyone was all done with their old challenges, they'd be complaining they don't have anything to do!!!  :))  :))  :))

Tara

Quote from: Helen on April 18, 2006, 07:14:47 PM
Quote from: holly222 on April 18, 2006, 03:07:16 PM

And then when everyone was all done with their old challenges, they'd be complaining they don't have anything to do!!!  :))  :))  :))

Yep thats how we are... :D

Helen

I have enough games to finish without worrying about extra challenges. Even though all mine are done, I still do the personal every week just to see how many X's I can get next to 1 game. I think it's at 58 now, lol.

foxtrot

slidecage2222

well  5 weeks  gone  (may 23)  and   coming up fast on those 10 weeks.

I guess it wasnt custom challenges  : (

seems like it was nothing

afskitty

I wish pogo would let you do old challenges as much as you want, for people who join now how are they ever supposed to do almost three years worth of challenges? :o How is a person ever supposed to catch up? It's not possible  :oo

Lynne

that would be wicked cool, but its pogo and it prolly won't ever happen

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: afskitty on June 08, 2006, 01:44:45 PM
I wish pogo would let you do old challenges as much as you want, for people who join now how are they ever supposed to do almost three years worth of challenges? :o How is a person ever supposed to catch up? It's not possible  :oo

It's possible, it will just take a while.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview