Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Game information.

Started by Mr. Scandalous,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

crankycook

If you would like to pratice your bowling. You can go to Saints and Sinners bowling, in the to go games, and play it online.

Helen

Quote from: crankycook on April 22, 2006, 10:23:08 AM
If you would like to pratice your bowling. You can go to Saints and Sinners bowling, in the to go games, and play it online.

Thanks for that info!!! I'm definately going to try it out. Maybe get a hang of it before they release it to the club!!! :D

hades

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on April 21, 2006, 04:27:47 PM
Rank Names and Requirements for Pogo Bowl

Rank 10 - Super Striker Badge - 80 Jackpot Spins
Rank 20 - In the Bag Badge - 240 Jackpot Spins
Rank 30 - Slick Shirts Badge - 480 Jackpot Spins
Rank 40 - Stylin Shoes Badge - 960 Jackpot Spins
Rank 50 - Golden Bowler Badge - 1800 Jackpot Spins
Rank 2 is Pickle  :))

Helen

Quote from: hades on April 22, 2006, 10:54:06 AM
helen you know youre an expert bowler  :P

Far from it but I do have fun. This is going to be a whole new adventure. That bowling link someone posted in here a while back sure tested my skill/lack of. I think getting the coordination with the mouse will be tricky but will be fun.

hades

Mr. Scandalous

the top are the chat icons for the upcoming Premium Badge Album and the bottom is an upcoming challenge badge and I'm pretty sure the badge chat icons are in order for how the challenges were ordered when they were posted here... actual badges for it aren't yet available

Tara

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on April 23, 2006, 04:10:07 PM
the top are the chat icons for the upcoming Premium Badge Album and the bottom is an upcoming challenge badge and I'm pretty sure the badge chat icons are in order for how the challenges were ordered when they were posted here... actual badges for it aren't yet available

Thanks for posting, your a good updater on the new things..I can't wait for the new book to come out.

Helen

Pretty nice find there. Thanks for posting. I see 11 chat icons so the 11th is probably the one you get for completing the album??  That new challenge badge looks pretty neat. Better than some we've had in a while. Again, thanks. :D

Bree

Great find Scandalous and I can't wait for the new book to come out.  I love playing the games in the Premium Books.  Thanks for the info.

Tara

What day do they usually come out?  Its been so long I forgot...Although I think the last one came out on Wed badge day.

hades

Shady Lady

Thanks for all the great info. I've missed a lot these last few days.

slidecage2222

Seems they will be pushed back and the may 2 (next tues) date wont happen... next in line     May  16

wonder if it happens   (since the pics are out  it should)  ;::

slidecage2222

Phlinx - Juggling Badge (Make 50 groups of 5 or more stones fall to the ground!)
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire - Water Spout Badge (Win 12 games on NORMAL difficulty level or higher!)
Spades - Dogs Playing Spades Badge (Win 10 hands!)
Squelchies - Sea Horse Badge (Win 6,000 tokens at MEDIUM difficulty level or higher!)
Mahjong Garden - Song of the Seasons Badge (Make identical matches for all 8 of the Seasons Tiles in 12 puzzles!)
Vaults of Atlantis Slots - Walk in the Park Badge (Earn 3 or more "Scatter Symbols" 25 times!)
Shuffle Bump - Bump-o-rama Badge (Reach the Bonus Round 10 times!)
Poppit! - Poppin' the Question Badge (Make 100 SUPER POPS! (Pop groups of 8 or more balloons to earn the SUPER POP bonus!))
Lost Temple Poker - Bon Appetit Badge (Finish the Lost Temple Bonus Game 30 times!)
World Class Solitaire - Checkpoint Badge (Win 25 games with 400 tokens or more (including the Jackpot Spin!))

can they make the lost temple badge any stupider LOL

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: slidecage2222 on April 24, 2006, 06:25:33 AM

Phlinx - Juggling Badge (Make 50 groups of 5 or more stones fall to the ground!)
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire - Water Spout Badge (Win 12 games on NORMAL difficulty level or higher!)
Squelchies - Sea Horse Badge (Win 6,000 tokens at MEDIUM difficulty level or higher!)
Mahjong Garden - Song of the Seasons Badge (Make identical matches for all 8 of the Seasons Tiles in 12 puzzles!)
Vaults of Atlantis Slots - Walk in the Park Badge (Earn 3 or more "Scatter Symbols" 25 times!)
Poppit! - Poppin' the Question Badge (Make 100 SUPER POPS! (Pop groups of 8 or more balloons to earn the SUPER POP bonus!))
Lost Temple Poker - Bon Appetit Badge (Finish the Lost Temple Bonus Game 30 times!)
World Class Solitaire - Checkpoint Badge (Win 25 games with 400 tokens or more (including the Jackpot Spin!))

Cool, thanks for sharing these. I look forward to buying this album (which appears to be classified as "easy"). The only one that will take any time for me is the Lost Temple game and that's only because I don't play the game to advance across the bridge but instead, to advance in rank. Guess I'll have to change my game plan for once. Once again, thanks for the info as you are the go-to person for Pogo related info. You rock!

hades

can they make the lost temple badge any stupider LOL

that games already beyond stupid  :x

Mary

slidecage2222

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 24, 2006, 06:28:33 AM

Cool, thanks for sharing these. I look forward to buying this album (which appears to be classified as "easy"). The only one that will take any time for me is the Lost Temple game and that's only because I don't play the game to advance across the bridge but instead, to advance in rank. Guess I'll have to change my game plan for once. Once again, thanks for the info as you are the go-to person for Pogo related info. You rock!

EASY??? i think  some of these will take a long time or be hard without an auto ...i guess i would rank it  Med...  maybe  1 hard badge in there  and  4 easy...    But i wouldnt call them all easy : ) ;::

Phlinx - Juggling Badge  i hate this game
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire - Water Spout Badge    wont get this one
Spades - Dogs Playing Spades Badge  very easy
Squelchies - Sea Horse Badge --easy
Mahjong Garden - Song of the Seasons Badge --- could be hard  if you have to win
Vaults of Atlantis Slots - this will be hard  and drive me insane
Shuffle Bump - Bump-o-rama Badge --- okay very easy
Lost Temple Poker - okay badge
World Class Solitaire -  I think will be a pain in the  butt to get 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview