New Game information.

Started by Mr. Scandalous,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: slidecage2222 on April 24, 2006, 08:20:14 AM
Quote from: SaintHippo on April 24, 2006, 06:28:33 AM
Quote from: slidecage2222 on April 24, 2006, 06:25:33 AM
Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on April 23, 2006, 04:10:07 PM
the top are the chat icons for the upcoming Premium Badge Album and the bottom is an upcoming challenge badge and I'm pretty sure the badge chat icons are in order for how the challenges were ordered when they were posted here... actual badges for it aren't yet available

Phlinx - Juggling Badge (Make 50 groups of 5 or more stones fall to the ground!)
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire - Water Spout Badge (Win 12 games on NORMAL difficulty level or higher!)
Spades - Dogs Playing Spades Badge (Win 10 hands!)
Squelchies - Sea Horse Badge (Win 6,000 tokens at MEDIUM difficulty level or higher!)
Mahjong Garden - Song of the Seasons Badge (Make identical matches for all 8 of the Seasons Tiles in 12 puzzles!)
Vaults of Atlantis Slots - Walk in the Park Badge (Earn 3 or more "Scatter Symbols" 25 times!)
Shuffle Bump - Bump-o-rama Badge (Reach the Bonus Round 10 times!)
Poppit! - Poppin' the Question Badge (Make 100 SUPER POPS! (Pop groups of 8 or more balloons to earn the SUPER POP bonus!))
Lost Temple Poker - Bon Appetit Badge (Finish the Lost Temple Bonus Game 30 times!)
World Class Solitaire - Checkpoint Badge (Win 25 games with 400 tokens or more (including the Jackpot Spin!))

Cool, thanks for sharing these. I look forward to buying this album (which appears to be classified as "easy"). The only one that will take any time for me is the Lost Temple game and that's only because I don't play the game to advance across the bridge but instead, to advance in rank. Guess I'll have to change my game plan for once. Once again, thanks for the info as you are the go-to person for Pogo related info. You rock!

EASY??? i think  some of these will take a long time or be hard without an auto ...i guess i would rank it  Med...  maybe  1 hard badge in there  and  4 easy...    But i wouldnt call them all easy : ) ;::

Phlinx - Juggling Badge  i hate this game
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire - Water Spout Badge    wont get this one
Spades - Dogs Playing Spades Badge  very easy
Squelchies - Sea Horse Badge --easy
Mahjong Garden - Song of the Seasons Badge --- could be hard  if you have to win
Vaults of Atlantis Slots - this will be hard  and drive me insane
Shuffle Bump - Bump-o-rama Badge --- okay very easy
Lost Temple Poker - okay badge
World Class Solitaire -  I think will be a pain in the  butt to get 

Phlinx - Juggling Badge (I do this all the time in that game... too easy)
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire - Water Spout Badge (haven't played since the last weekly challenge but I played on normal before so won't be difficult)
Spades - Dogs Playing Spades Badge (omg, just give us the badge - super easy)
Squelchies - Sea Horse Badge (I only play on the medium level, another easy one)
Mahjong Garden - Song of the Seasons Badge (if I don't match the seasons currently, I hit undo until I do, very anal of me... easy)
Vaults of Atlantis Slots - Walk in the Park Badge (Don't remember how often this shows up so going to say medium)
Shuffle Bump - Bump-o-rama Badge (I get there when I don't want to. This is a game any one with half the IQ of a coconut could get with one hand tied behind their neck... easy)
Poppit! - Poppin' the Question Badge (Might take me longer than I 1st expected because it's 100 SuperPops. Medium only because of time, not the challenge)
Lost Temple Poker - Bon Appetit Badge (I say this will be a "hard" one for me because I don't know/remember how to get to the bonus game except maybe cross the bridge. Since I don't currently do that, it will take me a moment or two but once I figure it out, I'll burn through this one too)
World Class Solitaire - Checkpoint Badge (was my favorite game on Pogo when Word Riot went away. This one should be called "Walk in the Park" because it's a million times easier to win than First Class Solitaire... easy)

I guess each person will put this group of badges/challenges in their own category but for me, there won't be a need to touch a single auto on my saint name or my unsaintly name!

Helen

Thanks for posting what we'll need in the challenge album. Seems like it will be one of the easiest yet.  ;)

Mr. Scandalous

Phlinx - Juggling Badge (Make 50 groups of 5 or more stones fall to the ground!)

^ that has been changed to Make 100 groups of 5 or more stones fall to the ground instead of 50, at least from what I've read

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on April 24, 2006, 11:09:10 AM

^ that has been changed to Make 100 groups of 5 or more stones fall to the ground instead of 50, at least from what I've read

Thanks for the update. Seems like Pogo is trying to make me spend 30 mins on this challenge instead of 15, ROFL

Helen

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on April 24, 2006, 11:09:10 AM

Thanks for the update. It still isn't bad though.  :D

hades

slidecage2222

SOme changes to new book  i  read

so the changes 
Phlinx - Juggling Badge (Make 100 groups   was  50
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire -  Same
Spades - Dogs Playing Spades Badge   Now  12  was  10
Squelchies - Sea Horse Badge   SAME
Mahjong Garden - Song of the Seasons Badge   Was 12 puzzles  now  30
Vaults of Atlantis Slots - Walk in the Park Badge  WAS  25 times  NOW  10   (went down
Shuffle Bump - Bump-o-rama Badge (Reach the Bonus Round  was 10 NOW 30 times 
Poppit! - Poppin' the Question Badge   Was  100 super pops  now  125
Lost Temple Poker - Bon Appetit Badge  SAME
World Class Solitaire - Checkpoint Badge   Was  25   NOW  35

Release date is   MAY 

Loose talk is 
BLOOP  will be release  very soon     ----  May
YATZ   will come out  By    July

Jungle gin  will be the next game to  be made over and should be out    In  may or june     
Turbo  22   has been pushed back again      Release date  unknown

Major rumor news
ALBUMS  will be relesed  yearly          FEB, MAY, SEPT, DEC 
those are the months album books will comeout

Expect major changes to Pogo  by    July   (no idea what that means)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: slidecage2222 on April 26, 2006, 03:46:29 PM
SOme changes to new book  i  read

so the changes 
Phlinx - Juggling Badge (Make 100 groups   was  50
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire -  Same
Spades - Dogs Playing Spades Badge   Now  12  was  10
Squelchies - Sea Horse Badge   SAME
Mahjong Garden - Song of the Seasons Badge   Was 12 puzzles  now  30
Vaults of Atlantis Slots - Walk in the Park Badge  WAS  25 times  NOW  10   (went down
Shuffle Bump - Bump-o-rama Badge (Reach the Bonus Round  was 10 NOW 30 times 
Poppit! - Poppin' the Question Badge   Was  100 super pops  now  125
Lost Temple Poker - Bon Appetit Badge  SAME
World Class Solitaire - Checkpoint Badge   Was  25   NOW  35

Release date is   MAY 

Loose talk is 
BLOOP  will be release  very soon     ----  May
YATZ   will come out  By    July

Jungle gin  will be the next game to  be made over and should be out    In  may or june     
Turbo  22   has been pushed back again      Release date  unknown

Major rumor news
ALBUMS  will be relesed  yearly          FEB, MAY, SEPT, DEC 
those are the months album books will comeout

Expect major changes to Pogo  by    July   (no idea what that means)

Phlinx - still no challenge
Rainy Day - no change
Spades - Easier
Squelchies - no change
Mahjong - Longer is better. I love it
Vaults - didn't know before but they made it easier so I'm happy
Shuffle Bumps - Longer is better for a game I enjoy
Poppit - 25 won't mean more than 5 extra games
Lost Temple - no change
World Class - nice change... I enjoy it

Still no need for an auto for me!

Sanks for the major updates.

Helen

Thanks for the update Slide. They still seem pretty easy.

I'm a little disappointed that Turbo got pushed back again. Seems like they're going to keep other new games/updated games coming out at a decent rate.

Ethan_Hawley

hades

Tara

Jonathan

well, when it comes out you guys will be looking for my post about spider solitare. I cant seem to win on any diff but easy  >:D

tokiesgalore

the top are the chat icons for the upcoming Premium Badge Album and the bottom is an upcoming challenge badge and I'm pretty sure the badge chat icons are in order for how the challenges were ordered when they were posted here... actual badges for it aren't yet available

The fireman badge is for an upcoming challenge in Lottso in May

slidecage2222

Quote from: tokiesgalore on April 27, 2006, 06:01:40 PM

thanks for  info

Helen

Quote from: tokiesgalore on April 27, 2006, 06:01:40 PM

Oh goodie.....more lottso, like 100 ranks wasn't enough.  :)) :)) Thanks for the info!!! :D

hades

even with an auto...lottso will still take a bit to finish

Helen

Quote from: hades on April 28, 2006, 01:26:49 AM
even with an auto...lottso will still take a bit to finish

It's because it's so darn slow!! All the time between games and even between rounds. It gets boring fast.  >:(

nanners

When will the new album be out..i'm to lazy this morn to go looking..  :))

Helen

Quote from: nanners on April 28, 2006, 04:52:27 AM
When will the new album be out..i'm to lazy this morn to go looking..  :))

Good morning Nan....I just checked for you and it's not out yet.  :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview