Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Game information.

Started by Mr. Scandalous,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

Mr. Scandalous

new Jungle Gin info:

sources say the new background is now very Jungle like and the ranks are like mini statues next to your Pogo Mini's feet

Blooop!, Yatz and Jungle Gin pictures are not allowed to be posted until the deal with Pogo is through, even though they have been released

Cascade (now known as Blooop!) is said to have "cute" graphics

word is the Tiki Man from Jungle Gin appears in Cascade, as well as pencils, paper, erasers and marbles (?) (no idea what they are for, please don't ask)

there's supposedly a duck in the game which is like Quick Quack

the game is now possibly similar to Chinese Checkers or Othello (maybe)

foxx

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: Helen on April 20, 2006, 11:28:29 AM
Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on April 20, 2006, 11:22:06 AM
Turbo 22 info:

Free peak: Lets you see the first 3 cards on the deck
No bust: Lets you get away without busting
x2: 21 counts as 2 instead of 1

Ranks will be based on the number of 21's you gain throughout the game

Thanks for the info. This is my favorite game and I'm really looking forward to it. Any news on the possible release date yet?  :D

I read about two months until Turbo 22 comes out

Mr. Scandalous

New Yatz info:

Now this game almost looks like a mix of Monopoly and Yatzhee. You somehow bid on some property and roll 5 dice to see if you win. No other information is available.. this is just what I've read.

hades

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on April 20, 2006, 11:34:07 AM

Blooop!, Yatz and Jungle Gin pictures are not allowed to be posted until the deal with Pogo is through, even though they have been released

they have been posted on this guys site whos from another forum but access to it is limited  :-\

Helen

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on April 20, 2006, 11:42:19 AM
New Yatz info:

Now this game almost looks like a mix of Monopoly and Yatzhee. You somehow bid on some property and roll 5 dice to see if you win. No other information is available.. this is just what I've read.

Roll 5 dice? That sounds like Dice Derby!! YUK

Thanks for the info again on Turbo22.

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: hades on April 20, 2006, 11:47:23 AM
Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on April 20, 2006, 11:34:07 AM

they have been posted on this guys site whos from another forum but access to it is limited  :-\

I don't think they're allowed to be posted because all the forums I find this info was told by Pogo to take them down since the games aren't open or knowledgable by the public yet

hades

its up cause they had small limited screen shots of it up in the other forum.

slidecage2222

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on April 20, 2006, 11:42:19 AM
New Yatz info:

sounds like fun... might take awhile to get this game  working right  : )

nice if pogo would give us a  timetable of  when these games will be out..   thanks for the info

zzigzzag

hades

a couple of them new games will be great to play.  :D

slidecage2222

Quote from: slidecage2222 on April 20, 2006, 06:10:09 AM
read on another sites forums    that   POKER might be the first or second game in the  POGO LEeagues 

werid thing is  they said it was going to run  anywhere from  4.95 to  39.95 to enter the league... it said something about work your way up the ranks  and maybe you will be able to  earn a spot and the  grand championship of pogo poker ...... coming soon

so i dont know pogo is going to start to do  minor and major touraments   cause who in their right mind would pay  40 bucks to join one league  (unless it was for  3- 6 months)

so games i heard that might be in pogo leagues.... bowling  and poker.......

they also said  Look for something major July 4 weekend  ... now i dont know if this means from pogo or from this place i got the info

update heard last night in chat rooms..... that   39.95   will be to own  a league ..... to play in a league will run anywhere from   99 cents  (one time thing)   up to   9.95  if the leauge last all month...

one person called it   the return of AOL games  (if anyone remember that, thats when aol charged  between  99 cents to  2 bucks an hour to play their games  back in the mid to late 90s--- before ea took them over)

some other talk i heard these last few days..(i hope this info is wrong cause i go crazy without a new game for  2 month)    No games will come out in  May, all we will get in may is a new album book  .... next new game might not be out till  July - just a make over in june..... Pogo is working at  harder to program  games  and having problems with them.... that  and there is still talk that new features will be out  BY july
... hearing  make your own  challenge badge could be out as early as  June)

Mr. Scandalous

Rank Names and Requirements for Pogo Bowl

Rank 10 - Super Striker Badge - 80 Jackpot Spins
Rank 20 - In the Bag Badge - 240 Jackpot Spins
Rank 30 - Slick Shirts Badge - 480 Jackpot Spins
Rank 40 - Stylin Shoes Badge - 960 Jackpot Spins
Rank 50 - Golden Bowler Badge - 1800 Jackpot Spins

Tara

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on April 21, 2006, 04:27:47 PM

Doesn't seem like that would be hard...which only means its gonna take forever for a jp spin?  I want the stylin shoes badge already !!  Me likes shoes

Helen

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on April 21, 2006, 04:27:47 PM

Thanks for the additional info. Seems more and more is coming out, maybe the game will be soon to follow???  :D

SaintHiρρo

Oh heck, those will be easy badges once I figure out how to roll the ball correctly. This seems like another game will be atuo free for me!

slidecage2222

could been worse.. could been knock down   a  million pins to get to rank 1  LOL

lostinpogoland

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview