Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Madden 07

Started by Go Cavs!,

Previous topic - Next topic

Go Cavs!

SaintHiρρo

Well you really didn't give us much of a chance to guess, did ya?

Let the Madden curse continue! Sorry Shaun.

hades

i know this game will be great for ps3  :)

the screen shots were just wow

hades

he was just shut down by a good defense  :D

Helen

Quote from: jim1975 on April 22, 2006, 01:32:53 PM
Quote from: R E Y on April 21, 2006, 04:33:29 AM
guess who is in the cover?

The best football player ever to play in the NFL. O0 and he plays for next years superbowl champs. Last season they were screwed by the refs. O0

We're still not finished with NBA or NHL playoffs, barely into the MLB season and you're already picking next year's superbowl champs? If you have some good inside tips, please pass along so I can call a bookie!!!

foxx

The best football player ever to play in the NFL. O0 and he plays for next years superbowl champs. Last season they were screwed by the refs. O0

We're gonna start this crap again?  THEY LOST THE GAME...GET OVER IT.

*scampers away secretly glad Alexander gets the curse this year.

Helen

Quote from: foxx on April 22, 2006, 04:29:15 PM

We're gonna start this crap again?  THEY LOST THE GAME...GET OVER IT.

*scampers away secretly glad Alexander gets the curse this year.

Good one Foxx!!! It won't hurt for Alexander to get the curse, lol.

foxx

Yeah, good luck with your little dream there Jim...The Seahawks won't even sniff the playoffs this year...

Helen

Quote from: foxx on April 22, 2006, 05:59:10 PM
Yeah, good luck with your little dream there Jim...The Seahawks won't even sniff the playoffs this year...

If you 2 would like to put some money on it, I'd be glad to hold it!!! lol

SaintHiρρo

Since we're predicting who will win what in the future, here's my predictions: Kansas City Royals win World Series in 2056, Arizona Cardinals win Super Bowl in 2017, Charlotte Bobcats win NBA Championship in 2022 & San Jose Sharks wins Stanley Cup in 2073. How do I know? Because they're having a great April 22nd, 2006.... that's how!

foxx

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 22, 2006, 06:02:01 PM
Since we're predicting who will win what in the future, here's my predictions: Kansas City Royals win World Series in 2056, Arizona Cardinals win Super Bowl in 2017, Charlotte Bobcats win NBA Championship in 2022 & San Jose Sharks wins Stanley Cup in 2073. How do I know? Because they're having a great April 22nd, 2006.... that's how!

Ass.   :))

hades

alexander is mediocre at best so lets see how far he goes next year.  :)

Helen

Quote from: hades on April 22, 2006, 06:33:34 PM

I wouldn't say he's mediocre. I think he's pretty decent. Now with the Madden curse hanging over his head though...... :))  :))  :))

hades

anytime he played a good run defense he was rather eh.great backs find a way around that but never seemed to much  :-X

Helen

I guess it would all go by as what you consider a "great back". Every year but 1, (2002) his rushing yardage has gone up. He must be doing something right. I don't like how much he fumbles compared to, let's say, Jerome Bettis.
Personally, I hope the Madden curse doesn't get him. I'd love to see him rush for 2000+ and join a very elite group. And no, I'm not a Seahawks fan, I just love the sport and enjoy a good game.

Tara

Helen

Quote from: jim1975 on April 23, 2006, 02:00:01 PM
Quote from: hades on April 22, 2006, 06:33:34 PM
Mediocre at best?????? WTF U BEEN SMOKIN CRACK??? HE"S ONE OF THE BEST RUNNINGBACKS EVER TO PLAY IN THE NFL AND HE HAS THE STATES TO PROVE IT ANYTEAM IN THE NFL WOULD LOVE TO HAVE HIM BUT HE WANTED TO STAY WITH THE SEAHAWKS AND TRY TO HELP THEM WIN A RING

Calm down Jim, it was just his opinion. Not everyone has to like the same players. I'm not a Seahawk fan by any means but if you read my post above, you'd have seen that I pointed out some of his good stats. To each his own.

hades

one good year makes him one of the best ever? and since when do really great players chokeeeeeeeeeeee in big games?  ::)

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 23, 2006, 02:12:10 PM
Another  ;::  fight   :)) :))

LOL, you don't need to egg them on!!! You need to call the  ;:"

Helen

Quote from: hades on April 23, 2006, 02:15:35 PM
one good year makes him one of the best ever? and since when do really great players chokeeeeeeeeeeee in big games?  ::)

I could answer that question but then I'd have a lot of different fans mad at me so let's just say that great players have bad games and they don't choke!!!  :))  :))  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview