This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Madden 07

Started by Go Cavs!,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

lol helen that cops outfit you bought doesnt mean we should call you  :))

but if you have madden tips i might call  :P

Homer

Quote from: hades on April 23, 2006, 02:18:29 PM

Get all your Madden tips at www.gamefaqs.com

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

his stats were GOOD yes. not great so hes by far not one of the greatest. and if you read my other post...anytime he played a great defense he was shut down quick aka the super bowl  :)

lol he went on saying how he would do good and help seattle win...then he choked  :x

hades

i get my tips from egm..but ty homer  :)

hades

the "greatest" players of all time have had entire defenses focus on them and yet they had big games. alexander never managed that

Homer

Quote from: hades on April 23, 2006, 02:22:02 PM
i get my tips from egm..but ty homer  :)

There pretty much the same type of site. I've been using gamefaqs for a long time. ;)

hades

you ever get tips from random sites? if you know any good ones pass them along  :)

hades

one of the best who gets shut down by every good defense? yes he can be one of the greatest who choke in big games  >:D

now take an emmitt smith or a pre injury terrell davis who always rose up in big games.that makes a player great..not padding stats against sub par teams then when a big game comes up youre nowhere to be found.

hades

yet you have him as one of the greatest? yeah....rushing for 200+ yards against a team that won like four games all year. sounds hall of fame bound to me  ;)

Homer

Quote from: hades on April 23, 2006, 02:29:12 PM
you ever get tips from random sites? if you know any good ones pass them along  :)

I use gamefaqs for 99% of my needs. They generally have what I'm looking for. O0

Homer

Here's food for thought. Alexander is not one of the greatest of all time yet. He is certainly one of the top 2 running backs in the league right now.

Below is the NFL All Time Leading Rushers

Here are Alexander's stats after 6 seasons

If he stays healthy I believe he will go down as one of the best ever. ;)

The pics are too small so I'll put the links below.

https://img125.imageshack.us/img125/6839/nflat1ey.png

https://img125.imageshack.us/img125/8935/sa7hj.png

Helen

Quote from: Homer on April 23, 2006, 02:20:00 PM
Quote from: hades on April 23, 2006, 02:18:29 PM

Get all your Madden tips at www.gamefaqs.com

Thanks for taking me off the hot seat Homer!!! I don't have any tips to share, lol.  :D

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: jim1975 on April 23, 2006, 02:33:42 PM
Quote from: hades on April 23, 2006, 02:24:41 PM
the "greatest" players of all time have had entire defenses focus on them and yet they had big games. alexander never managed that
Guess u never have watched much football hades O0 Because if u have u would 100% agree shawn one of the best ;:"
Your right by saying one of the best, but one of the best right now not all times. I grew up watching Tony Dorsett and he was one of the best of his times, but he doesn't even make it in the top ten all times.

Homer

Quote from: l0c0 on April 23, 2006, 03:43:24 PM
Guess u never have watched much football hades O0 Because if u have u would 100% agree shawn one of the best ;:"
Your right by saying one of the best, but one of the best right now not all times. I grew up watching Tony Dorsett and he was one of the best of his times, but he doesn't even make it in the top ten all times.

RB's have short life spans in the NFL these days. I would estimate the average life expectancy of RB's is 4-5 years.

foxx

Quote from: jim1975 on April 23, 2006, 02:23:21 PM
I still don"t recall shawn ever choking. yes if a team puts everyone on shawn of course they will shut him down lol I  think anyone would be

Come on.  I mean, yes, he is definitely good.  But if you think the Seahawks are gonna win the Super Bowl this year because he came back...Yeah, not so much.

I think most of the credit for Shaun's success should be attributed to having one of the best fullbacks ever to play the game blocking for him...

Helen

Quote from: l0c0 on April 23, 2006, 03:43:24 PM
Dorsett was awesome to watch. And let's not forget Barry Sanders!!  :D

Bree

Hi Helen

hades

i still say a great player is someone who rises up in big games. alexander has yet to do that yet.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Bree on April 23, 2006, 08:39:20 PM
Hi Helen

Another thought-provoking post!

Regardless, this topic was about a video game that's not even out yet. I thought for sure there was an NFL topic somewhere else on the forum!

In fact, there is one located @ "<a href="http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,22141.0.html">Pro Football</a>" which can also be accessed @ http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,22141.0.html

Helen

Quote from: Bree on April 23, 2006, 08:39:20 PM
Hi Helen

Hi Bree, thanks with the help on the avatar earlier.

So, what's your opinion on Shaun Alexander? Does he have the makings of being a great RB?  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview