This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Madden 07

Started by Go Cavs!,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bree

Yes I think he does Helen.  I have to go with you on this one and I was glad to help you out with your siggy.

RuLeR

Confused why would they put the losing teams rb on there?? Ben should be on the front cover what a joke.

RuLeR

Shawn who? he wouldnt even be in my top 10 for rb's in the league.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: jim1975 on May 02, 2006, 08:22:50 PM
Quote from: RuLeR on May 02, 2006, 08:08:48 PM
losing teams??? The seahawks made it to the superbowl and only lost because of very bad calls

Deja Moo™

RuLeR

Jim there was 1 bad call which he was in and was reviewed? if it wasnt reviewed then it would be a bad call.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: RuLeR on May 05, 2006, 10:11:41 AM
Jim there was 1 bad call which he was in and was reviewed? if it wasnt reviewed then it would be a bad call.

ROFL RuLeR, word of advice: Don't try pointing out something EVERYONE else knows to Jim. He lives in his own world and just about everything if different in his world.

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 05, 2006, 10:25:01 AM
Quote from: RuLeR on May 05, 2006, 10:11:41 AM

ROFL RuLeR, word of advice: Don't try pointing out something EVERYONE else knows to Jim. He lives in his own world and just about everything if different in his world.

QuoteQuote from: Helen on May 03, 2006, 05:55:47 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on May 03, 2006, 05:37:38 PM
Quote from: Helen on May 03, 2006, 05:28:16 PM
And there is something wrong with building a winning team? 

In "his' world", spending money is bad. In the real world, spending money in an attempt to build a winning franchise is a smart thing. I would like to live in his' world.

Are you sure you want to live in "his world"?   

Well, in his' world I don't have to spend money because it's wrong, my favorite team will NEVER lose to anything, I can pencil in my backup team to win it all based on one great month (if they get rid of a player or two) and if someone makes a sarcastic remark, they're automatically anti-my least fav team... not a bad place to live if you ask me. 

Can't be all that bad....you said in another post you'd like to live in his world.....lmao  :))           J/K

foxx

Quote from: RuLeR on May 02, 2006, 08:06:42 PM
Confused why would they put the losing teams rb on there?? Ben should be on the front cover what a joke.

Oh, no...Glad Ben's not on the cover...He doesn't need that kind of jinx!

Quote from: jim1975 on May 02, 2006, 08:22:50 PM
Quote from: RuLeR on May 02, 2006, 08:08:48 PM
losing teams??? The seahawks made it to the superbowl and only lost because of very bad calls

AGAIN?  Really? I know I shouldn't bite on stupid chit like this, but come on man...Outplayed and outcoached.  Get over it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview