This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Highest Pogo Bowling Scores

Started by Cheater4Life,

Previous topic - Next topic

all-in36

lol maybe it will help...what doesn't help though are those ugly balls we have to use  >:(...i can't wait to get to rank 10 for the new one  :)

all-in36

Quote from: jim1975 on April 30, 2006, 03:20:46 PM
Dang sry everyone. I didn't take a screenshot of my perfect game at the time it happened there was not a topic going about highest bowling scores, and i don"t know how to start a new topic :'( :'( May i ask how u start new topics?
there is a new topic button in the right corner of the screen once you are looking at all the topics in a certain field...and also you can show us that you did have a perfect game...it will be listed in your profile...just take a screenshot of your profile...put it in paint...then host on a server and put it on here  O0

krispy

i have managed to get two turkeys in a row, same game.

all-in36

Quote from: krispy on April 30, 2006, 03:26:38 PM
i have managed to get two turkeys in a row, same game.
congrats krispy...i'm sure you got a really high score that game too  ;)

all-in36

Quote from: jim1975 on April 30, 2006, 03:28:11 PM
Quote from: all-in36 on April 30, 2006, 03:24:48 PM
Dang sry everyone. I didn't take a screenshot of my perfect game at the time it happened there was not a topic going about highest bowling scores, and i don"t know how to start a new topic :'( :'( May i ask how u start new topics?
there is a new topic button in the right corner of the screen once you are looking at all the topics in a certain field...and also you can show us that you did have a perfect game...it will be listed in your profile...just take a screenshot of your profile...put it in paint...then host on a server and put it on here  O0
Sry i"am not sure how to take a screenshot either?? I have xp ???
there should be a print screnn button on your keyboard...all you do is open your profile and hit the print screen button...hopefully it works for ya

stewieG

tokiesgalore

Helen

Jim, you can just put it in here if you'd like!!!  O0

jeffy

yea thats a lot of 200+ games im on rank 32 and only got about 40 or so if that whats the trick ive tried every throw imaginable :)

jeffy

tokiesgalore

Quote from: jeffy on April 30, 2006, 04:22:06 PM
yea thats a lot of 200+ games im on rank 32 and only got about 40 or so if that whats the trick ive tried every throw imaginable :)

I'm right handed so i put the ball 4lines in the floor off center to the right.Drag to full power over the 3rd arrow from the right.Spin the ball into the pocket behind the 1 pin.

Blu

use auto lol

jeffy

Quote from: BluRaven on April 30, 2006, 04:26:45 PM
use auto lol
the auto dont always get 200+ i do use it

tokiesgalore

Quote from: BluRaven on April 30, 2006, 04:26:45 PM
use auto lol

that will work as well,but i am playing this by hand as well and can repeatedly get over 200

Jonathan

Helen

I finally got my 1st 200 game.....it was a 227. Now I don't care if I ever get another, lol.  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview