Highest Pogo Bowling Scores

Started by Cheater4Life,

Previous topic - Next topic

Beachy1956

>:( what do u click on to make it show here
i dont know what to do

Beachy1956

Helen

After you use imageshack, you have to put the link between [ img] and then [/img] without using any spaces in the bracket part. Hope this helps you.  O0

Beachy1956

ty helen it did help, the pic is on this site now before ure last replay , i really appreciate ure help 8)

Helen

Quote from: Beachy1956 on May 01, 2006, 10:25:23 AM
ty helen it did help, the pic is on this site now before ure last replay , i really appreciate ure help 8)

No problem, glad you were able to post it. BTW, very very nice score. WTG.....now, get the 300!!!  O0

Beachy1956

oh yes, that will be no problem to get to 300  :) lol
the problem is finding a room where people dont chat and say wtg
to bad we dont have an auto that automatically says gg and ty when we win

bluebrownblue

Quote from: Helen on May 01, 2006, 10:20:44 AM
After you use imageshack, you have to put the link between [ img] and then [/img] without using any spaces in the bracket part. Hope this helps you.  O0
;::is there a bowling cheat

Lynne

Quote from: bluebrownblue on May 01, 2006, 10:46:09 AM
Quote from: Helen on May 01, 2006, 10:20:44 AM
;::is there a bowling cheat

of course there is look under DOWNLOADS  :o

Helen

Quote from: Beachy1956 on May 01, 2006, 10:37:51 AM
oh yes, that will be no problem to get to 300  :) lol
the problem is finding a room where people dont chat and say wtg
to bad we dont have an auto that automatically says gg and ty when we win

Please be sure to post a SS when you do get the 300. I think that will be the only way I'll ever see one!!  >:D

hades

Beachy1956

:'( omg i know i was gonna get that 300 but on that last frame i sneezed and hit that stinken mouse and made the ball go into the gutter , i know this cheat has the ability to get that 300..its a wonderful cheat, great investment
wish me luck on that 300 soon

Helen

Quote from: Beachy1956 on May 01, 2006, 12:00:51 PM
:'( omg i know i was gonna get that 300 but on that last frame i sneezed and hit that stinken mouse and made the ball go into the gutter , i know this cheat has the ability to get that 300..its a wonderful cheat, great investment
wish me luck on that 300 soon

OK.....wishing you luck on the 300!!!

And.....God Bless you on the sneeze!!

What settings are you using that you get so many strikes?

Beachy1956

i didnt change anything on the settings , cuz i wouldnt even know what to do... i kept it like it was.. but i willl tell u i do have an extremely fast computer, so that may have something to do with it
i use fire fox browser with it cuz it would not work at all with ie
it is also working with neoplanet browser
im gonna get that 300 if it kills me lol

simpsons99

I was just in a pogo Bowling Room   I guess someone got Reported for playing really good in the games .. .Watchout everyone! ;)

jeffy

yea i keep my auto in the 160s to 190s i seen some people hitting the 220s to 260s with autos but i just keep to myself

Helen

Quote from: jeffy on May 01, 2006, 05:34:09 PM
yea i keep my auto in the 160s to 190s i seen some people hitting the 220s to 260s with autos but i just keep to myself

How can you control what your auto scores? I'm not criticizing here so please don't take it that way. I didn't think you could set it to only get certain scores.   :o

SaintHiρρo

I don't think it's possible. Besides, why would you want an auto that gets you high scores all the time. There is no special prize for being in 1st place. Just a JP spin and I'm a happy camper! Heck, there isn't even a badge for a 300 game (according to badge album) so why worry about a high score? I don't know why. Heck, once I get 150, I'll probably stop if I wasn't playing against Blu,   ;)

jeffy

i just witnessed a 300 game i could give the pogo name that did it but id prolly get blasted lol anyhow i keep my auto going down the middle one custom shot to the right and left of the head pin it alternates i average about 175 id say with those shots this guy who just bowled a 300 has rank 36 and over 450 200+ games im rank 35 with 52 200+ games which of us do you think would get accused of using an auto first?? not me lol

krispy

Quote from: simpsons99 on May 01, 2006, 05:31:25 PM
I was just in a pogo Bowling Room   I guess someone got Reported for playing really good in the games .. .Watchout everyone! ;)

how the effff can you report someone for really good games

jeffy

ljealous people i guess report them (or try too) cause they dont realize its hard work being a good cheater lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview