Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Highest Pogo Bowling Scores

Started by Cheater4Life,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: krispy on May 01, 2006, 07:31:43 PM
Quote from: simpsons99 on May 01, 2006, 05:31:25 PM
I was just in a pogo Bowling Room   I guess someone got Reported for playing really good in the games .. .Watchout everyone! ;)

how the effff can you report someone for really good games

There are many jealous people in pogo......I don't own the auto for bowling and always make high scores, and theres always some idiot who accuses me of cheating,  ??? >:( for once I'm doing it the normal way and get accused, you cant win lol.  :o

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 01, 2006, 07:27:24 PM
I don't think it's possible. Besides, why would you want an auto that gets you high scores all the time. There is no special prize for being in 1st place. Just a JP spin and I'm a happy camper! Heck, there isn't even a badge for a 300 game (according to badge album) so why worry about a high score? I don't know why. Heck, once I get 150, I'll probably stop if I wasn't playing against Blu,   ;)

Thanks....I didn't think it was possible to set it for certain scores, that's why I asked how they kept it between 160-190 while others were getting 220-260. I'm just a little confuzzled.....lol.  :o

simpsons99

hmm I don'nt know they where talking about this player if anyone had seen her?   She kept coming back and beating everyone ..   Then when everyone was asking her .. She did'nt say anything ..

Anyways i defended the person   saying it was wrong for this person too be turned in .. Some people where asking questions on everything ....  You know act like you know nothing ! ;)

bowling does'nt sound like a safe auto too have at the moment ..  :o

hades

lol they think anyone doin better then them are cheating  :-X

jeffy

still no one out there with the perfect custom shot to share with us :|

Helen

Quote from: jeffy on May 02, 2006, 11:39:54 AM
still no one out there with the perfect custom shot to share with us :|

I sure haven't found it Jeffy!!  :(

jeffy

im almost to rank 38 and still cant average 200 lol and i play tons i guess pogo will give you a 300 game when they are good n ready

Helen

Quote from: jeffy on May 02, 2006, 11:49:29 AM
im almost to rank 38 and still cant average 200 lol and i play tons i guess pogo will give you a 300 game when they are good n ready

I'll be happy with getting the 150 to get the spin. If there were a badge for a 300 game then I'd be worried......lol.  :))

Watch when they make it a weekly challenge....it will probably be something with getting a bunch of turkeys.  >:D

hades

someone in a room today called this girl an auto user cause she got a 220 and said she was reporting her  ::)

Helen

The girl that did the reporting probably had a 219 and got mad that she lost.... :))  :))  :))

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: Helen on May 02, 2006, 04:36:45 PM
The girl that did the reporting probably had a 219 and got mad that she lost.... :))  :))  :))

Your probably right.........you cant go into a room without someone accusing you of cheating cause u score more than them :o ???, wish some people would grow up lol. ;:"

Helen

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on May 02, 2006, 04:57:40 PM

Your probably right.........you cant go into a room without someone accusing you of cheating cause u score more than them :o ???, wish some people would grow up lol. ;:"

While you weren't looking.....someone stole your avatar.  :o  :oo

jeffy

i think what really gets people thinking your using an auto is when you dont speak after the game i put in my profile my chat stays off unless you see me typing lol.

also one thing i learned and you guys prolly know too is when you got an auto that works good with your system like runs all night without errors which most will but some people have little problems like i do my only problem is with phlinx so far but anyhow dont rush to get the badges pace them out dont rush to get them one after another.

i switch around and take my time and make the autos play slower etc etc... except with bowling i actually like bowling trying to get 300 lol

but it boils down to most people who accuse of cheating are jealous they want all the badges and the high scores :)

i dont see how some people are setting autos up to score high im trying 5,000 different combinations trying to find the perfect strike combo and still cant.
still waiting for someone to share there custom shot :) <3

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: Helen on May 02, 2006, 05:01:08 PM

OMG! Who? ;:" :o

Helen

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on May 02, 2006, 05:27:40 PM

I don't know but it's gone.  :'(

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: Helen on May 02, 2006, 05:32:16 PM
Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on May 02, 2006, 05:27:40 PM

I don't know but it's gone.  :'(

Hmmmmm.........Now I'm confused, I see my avatar.......does anyone else? ???

ClingFree

~Ãutolovér~

Helen

ClingFree

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on May 02, 2006, 05:50:41 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on May 02, 2006, 05:46:34 PM
Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on May 02, 2006, 05:41:52 PM

Hmmmmm.........Now I'm confused, I see my avatar.......does anyone else? ???

I do!

Thanks Cling   ;::

It also makes me gigglesnort, but that wasnt your question.   Oh and to keep it on topic, Ive gotten a couple 200s

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview