Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Highest Pogo Bowling Scores

Started by Cheater4Life,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: jeffy on May 02, 2006, 05:26:40 PM
i think what really gets people thinking your using an auto is when you dont speak after the game i put in my profile my chat stays off unless you see me typing lol.

also one thing i learned and you guys prolly know too is when you got an auto that works good with your system like runs all night without errors which most will but some people have little problems like i do my only problem is with phlinx so far but anyhow dont rush to get the badges pace them out dont rush to get them one after another.

i switch around and take my time and make the autos play slower etc etc... except with bowling i actually like bowling trying to get 300 lol

but it boils down to most people who accuse of cheating are jealous they want all the badges and the high scores :)

i dont see how some people are setting autos up to score high im trying 5,000 different combinations trying to find the perfect strike combo and still cant.
still waiting for someone to share there custom shot :) <3

Do any of the people that accuse others of cheating just because they don't talk.....ever consider the fact that the person just might not speak or understand English???

simpsons99

I ran into the samething this morning .. A player was doing really good  someone comes out of the blue and says the person is cheating and using a bot!

When ever a player wins alot or gets scores 220 or higher  with out saying thanks for everyone's wtg's within a couple of days they are called a cheater ...

Really making me sick too sit and watch this madness ...  >:( :x

Helen

Quote from: simpsons99 on May 02, 2006, 06:47:34 PM
I ran into the samething this morning .. A player was doing really good  someone comes out of the blue and says the person is cheating and using a bot!

When ever a player wins alot or gets scores 220 or higher  with out saying thanks for everyone's wtg's within a couple of days they are called a cheater ...

Really making me sick too sit and watch this madness ...  >:( :x

If it doesn't make a difference to you about the extra tokens from that strike bonus, go to a non-member room and find one that's empty. At least you don't have to listen to the people complain. It can get very annoying after a while.  :o

tokiesgalore

The way i look at it the whiners from Bingo also play Bowling.Without an instant reply to there WTG's or GG's they get all bent out of shape and see how many others in the room they can get to jump on the boat with them.
  But you just have to let them jump on the boat,before long they will jump right to another room.My auto runs for over 12hrs at a time in that game and They can rant and rave all they want,I'm still going to get the rank 50 badge.

ClingFree

Quote from: tokiesgalore on May 02, 2006, 07:00:53 PM
  The way i look at it the whiners from Bingo also play Bowling.Without an instant reply to there WTG's or GG's they get all bent out of shape and see how many others in the room they can get to jump on the boat with them.
  But you just have to let them jump on the boat,before long they will jump right to another room.My auto runs for over 12hrs at a time in that game and They can rant and rave all they want,I'm still going to get the rank 50 badge.

How do you really feel?  ???

tokiesgalore

ClingFree

Quote from: tokiesgalore on May 02, 2006, 07:05:03 PM
Lol, tired very tired.

I'm sorry. Get some sleep. Awww, you can even sleep in tomorrow if you'd like   >:D

tokiesgalore

ohhhh nooo wouldn't think of it,dont think my mini would look good in drag,lol

ClingFree

Quote from: tokiesgalore on May 02, 2006, 07:08:55 PM
ohhhh nooo wouldn't think of it,dont think my mini would look good in drag,lol

Dont knock it till ya try it!   8)

tokiesgalore

LMAO,  :oo and on that note...have a great nite every1 and good luck on the weekly challenges tomorrow.

hades

SaintHiρρo

Not that it compares to any of y'all high scores but I just got a new high score if 234. Do the Hippo!

hades

i just converted a 7-10 split to a spare...first time doin it on pogo  :)

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 03, 2006, 10:05:17 AM
Not that it compares to any of y'all high scores but I just got a new high score if 234. Do the Hippo!

WTG on your new high score Hippo.  :D

Quotei just converted a 7-10 split to a spare...first time doin it on pogo

WTG Hades.....that's almost impossible to make.  :D

hades

jeffy

whew close to 200 spins needed from rank 38 to 40 im 30 away from 40 still no 300 lol and what really is gona suck is i need as many spins as i got from rank 1 to 40 to get from 40 to 50 lolz
wish me luck

SaintHiρρo

I was told you need a total of 1800 spins to get the final badge. That being said, I play long enough to get 10 spins and then I stop. I don't think about how many more to next rank because I'm only focused on 10 at a time. 180 times playing isn't as bad as me thinking "I need 1800 spins" or something along those lines.

Helen

Quote from: jeffy on May 03, 2006, 05:53:05 PM
whew close to 200 spins needed from rank 38 to 40 im 30 away from 40 still no 300 lol and what really is gona suck is i need as many spins as i got from rank 1 to 40 to get from 40 to 50 lolz
wish me luck

Good luck Jeffy!! Hope you get your 300 also.  O0

hades

good luck...soon enough ill be up there with you  :P

jeffy

the rank 40 ball is by far the best i dont even know how to explain it but i bet the last ball is gold lol how boring :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview