Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Highest Pogo Bowling Scores

Started by Cheater4Life,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

Country Lady

Is there a secret room that all of you play in? :)) :))  I have yet to find a room that my auto doesn't stick out like a sore thumb if I let it play several games in a row. 
All I want is to find a room that I can turn it loose in for a couple of hours with out all the speculation going on from the other players.  Some guy won several in a row and several in the room were talking about his cheater program.  His scores weren't even all that high, he was just winning every game. 

Homer

Quote from: Country Lady on May 04, 2006, 02:56:27 PM
Is there a secret room that all of you play in? :)) :))  I have yet to find a room that my auto doesn't stick out like a sore thumb if I let it play several games in a row. 
All I want is to find a room that I can turn it loose in for a couple of hours with out all the speculation going on from the other players.  Some guy won several in a row and several in the room were talking about his cheater program.  His scores weren't even all that high, he was just winning every game. 

I make like Ron Popeil. "Set it and forget it!" I could care less what they are saying in chat. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SaintHiρρo

I look for empty temp rooms and play against myself. I can't complain about the auto and I don't see anyone else in that room all day long (well, at least when I refresh the page to see if my other name is playing against anyone else).

Helen

So they are just really horrible players and were getting jealous.... :))

jeffy

Quote from: hades on May 04, 2006, 02:26:36 PM
im anxious to see it  :P

is there a web site where i can learn to take screen shots or can someone explain in detail lol if so then ill show the ball :)
also country lady just find empty temp  room and put in your profile that you keep your chat off and screw the people who assume :)

nightperson

Quote from: Homer on May 04, 2006, 02:59:17 PM

I make like Ron Popeil. "Set it and forget it!" I could care less what they are saying in chat. ;)

:)) ya what homer said just let it rip i do im at rank 36 highest score 225

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: jeffy on May 04, 2006, 04:22:55 PM
Quote from: hades on May 04, 2006, 02:26:36 PM
im anxious to see it  :P

is there a web site where i can learn to take screen shots or can someone explain in detail lol if so then ill show the ball :)
also country lady just find empty temp  room and put in your profile that you keep your chat off and screw the people who assume :)

You may follow this link for information in terms of how to do a screen shot: http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,23241.0.html

I suggest you read what I wrote, ROFL  :))

jeffy

ok its saved as a jpg and i blacked out all the names now what ? :)

krispy

Quote from: jeffy on May 04, 2006, 05:06:50 PM

gets more complicated from here, lol. i dont have the brain cells left today to try to explain it.

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: Homer on May 04, 2006, 02:59:17 PM

I wish I could think like you Homer, :P But I worry about being reported to the pogo  ;:"  :-\ cause I have lots of tokens too.  ??? :-\

Country Lady

I also worry about getting reported and several badges gotten too close together.  OMG, I couldn't live without pogo for a day.  My fingers start twitching when I have to take time out to visit relatives.  :)) :))

Helen

Quote from: Country Lady on May 04, 2006, 05:16:01 PM
I also worry about getting reported and several badges gotten too close together.  OMG, I couldn't live without pogo for a day.  My fingers start twitching when I have to take time out to visit relatives.  :)) :))

You could always move them in with you!!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: jeffy on May 04, 2006, 05:06:50 PM

Ok, now you reconfirm that all names are blocked out, including your own name in the title bar of the screen (people do forget sometimes). Then you select a hosting service (I like <a href="http://www.photobucket.com">PhotoBucket</a> but some choose <a href="http://www.imageshack.com">ImageShack</a> or some other place) and link it from there to here.

jeffy

ok thanks saint ill do it in a little bit its survivor time ttfn

jeffy

http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h140/jeffyx/?action=view¤t=ball.jpg

here is the link to the rank 40 ball i hope i blacked out everything let me know what ya think
if you dont want to see the spoiler dont click the link  :)

Tara

Thats kewl looking. So you only have 10 more ranks to go?  I got the first badge and quit for now. Its a slow game. I think my auto went 24 hours till I got the first one.

jeffy

actually if you look at the rank painting on the wall in the screen shot im at 41 now and 17% to 42 im cruisin along :)

Helen

Quote from: jeffy on May 04, 2006, 07:01:44 PM
http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h140/jeffyx/?action=view¤t=ball.jpg

here is the link to the rank 40 ball i hope i blacked out everything let me know what ya think
if you dont want to see the spoiler dont click the link  :)

That's really neat.....I bet it looks cool rolling down the lane.

stewieG

awesome something to look forward too since im only on rank 6 lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview