Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Highest Pogo Bowling Scores

Started by Cheater4Life,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

Helen

Quote from: stewieG on April 28, 2006, 05:16:35 PM
there should be a way you can take a screen shot of your stats in bowling so if you did get a 300 post it here so we can all be in awe of you. ;D

I agree with you Stewie....I want to see it too.  :D :D

Mary

Jonathan

stewieG

OMG peole cheat??? and use autos?? Im in shock................id never do that btw i need to buy the shuffle bump one......dang thinking outloud again..............lol

krispy

Quote from: stewieG on April 28, 2006, 06:04:17 PM
OMG peole cheat??? and use autos?? Im in shock................id never do that btw i need to buy the shuffle bump one......dang thinking outloud again..............lol

i love my autos.........cant live without my autos............etc. etc. etc.

Jonathan

Quote from: krispy on April 28, 2006, 06:05:57 PM

i love my autos.........cant live without my autos............etc. etc. etc.

i need more lol who wants to contribute to the poor jonathan fund lol

stewieG

Ethan_Hawley

OMG this game is killing me.  I just can't figure it out any good tactics.  Stuck on rank 0, 1 JP spin to go.  This is going to be an auto purchase eventually, I guarantee it!

Jonathan

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on April 28, 2006, 07:51:33 PM
OMG this game is killing me.  I just can't figure it out any good tactics.  Stuck on rank 0, 1 JP spin to go.  This is going to be an auto purchase eventually, I guarantee it!

im on rank 4, but this game just sucks i thouht it would be like shockwave bowling or something but its just wierd....

~Ãutolovér~

I love this game cause I'm good at it lol ::)......on rank 15 and without auto  :o, I might purchase the auto if the novelty wears out.  O0 >:D

Helen

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Who told you that?  :)) :))

Tookie Tookie

High score is 255 -- I had 7 strikes in a row in that game (got 2 turkeys out of that deal). So far, I have 14 turkeys.

Tara

Quote from: Tookie Tookie on April 28, 2006, 09:21:13 PM
High score is 255 -- I had 7 strikes in a row in that game (got 2 turkeys out of that deal). So far, I have 14 turkeys.

Wtg !!

Helen

Quote from: Tookie Tookie on April 28, 2006, 09:21:13 PM

WTG....nice score. I may have to really give this game a try and see why I can't get any turkeys. I guess if there were a badge for it I'd have tried already..... :)) :)) :))

Country Lady

Long live the autos!
I am at rank 9 and have 12 turkeys, highest score was 267.  Kind of makes you feel bad for all those poor unsuspecting players that don't have an auto.  :)) :)) :))

Someone in a room said "My, ****, you must have got the settings right, you've been in the top seven the last 5 games."  and that person answered, TY yes I did!
I nearly fell out of my chair and they just kept on playing.  :o

Helen

Quote from: Country Lady on April 28, 2006, 09:49:30 PM
Long live the autos!
I am at rank 9 and have 12 turkeys, highest score was 267.  Kind of makes you feel bad for all those poor unsuspecting players that don't have an auto.  :)) :)) :))

Someone in a room said "My, ****, you must have got the settings right, you've been in the top seven the last 5 games."  and that person answered, TY yes I did!
I nearly fell out of my chair and they just kept on playing.  :o

Just kept the ball rolling, huh?? WTG on your high score.  O0

krispy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview