This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help with Plug-Ins

Started by *Angel*,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

It's all good, I explain'd myself....an I guess it don't fly. No worries Homer, I'm not one to cause trouble nor am I here for that. So all good. Nothing more to discuss is rite.  :##

Ur Deer Friend
bams

IndianLover

Ok Indian  :{: hereself I should not had asked 1 person for specific directions in a thread. I will make sure that I keep pm'ing her for the help, that way it all stay's cool.

And I wanted to say ty to my ((((Tokens))) for all her help in pm  O0 I do appreicate it since I am a airhead sometimes lol. Yes and I was told everything in pm  ???

All help appreciated but it was my bad..

bad bad Indian

TmT

Quote from: IndianLover on May 19, 2007, 02:23:22 PM
Ok Indian  :{: hereself I should not had asked 1 person for specific directions in a thread. I will make sure that I keep pm'ing her for the help, that way it all stay's cool.

And I wanted to say ty to my ((((Tokens))) for all her help in pm  O0 I do appreicate it since I am a airhead sometimes lol. Yes and I was told everything in pm  ???

All help appreciated but it was my bad..

bad bad Indian
I told you in PMs.... u didnt have to post that... u never asked for help in a thread hun.... its allgood...  BTW... you should be able to ask anything...anytime...anywhere.... ANYHOW... in a thread...thats why we have them..... we one big helpin family here :)

TmT

Quote from: IndianLover on May 19, 2007, 03:15:53 PM
yuppers  :pp
:D Im so proud of you... you got it to work... u r so quick at pickin up things.... This is just day1... g/f can u imagine one week from now... 2 months from now... a year.. ur be teachin me things in no time...  There's so much to learn... Trini helps me out but that woman is so swamped with makin requests... I think she forgot me :(

I've seen a lot of her requests... da'bomb... lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview