This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Account blocking is real

Started by rreuben43210,

Previous topic - Next topic

rreuben43210

P. during there last update to thier site most have started to use software to detect programs being used by 3rd parties, i have lost 3 accounts in the past 2 days. I'v made shurr that i did not say a thing about the programs, and all my accounts have been blocked. Im just putting this out as a warning, and i will be opening a new account to see how long it takes for them to block it.

titansfan

it happened to me
if you got blocked 3 sns at the same time, it means u using a same email address and they blocked it.
They blocked 3 of my emails including titansfanatic1@yahoo.com one  >:(

rreuben43210

I thought of that to but i just checked they were all on diffiernt address from msn,socal.rr.com,freemail.com, so i think there is something happing on there part hope we can fig. it out soon. ???

Pug628

heres what you do....

Open the game

Wait for it to load

then open program

rreuben43210

I do that i do not think that is the problem they most be using a new type of jave detect

Pug628

I'm not havin any problem, make sure you have a firewall and antivirus
I"m not so sure I should use fast access anymore  >:(

rreuben43210

Iv been useing the programs for over a year with out problems then after p 10 hour update and after about 3 hours of play my accounts were blocked. >:(

Homer

I don't know if they can detect the programs (wouldn't they have to hack your pc to tell) but they can certainly keep tabs on accounts and if it looks like your accumulating tokens too quickly that is a dead giveaway. Also if you are in Club P you should watch your stats. If you win almost every game that is a sign also.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

rreuben43210

Thats very true but in poppit there is no way for them to tell the sats are to simple, they show how many games played and your biggest win nothing else, and my accounts were all blocked

Homer

Yes, but Poopit is one of the highest paying games, yet one of the hardest to beat legitimately.

If you use BB you can average 40K - 50K an hour. Now P knows that no one can solve that many puzzles in an hour and if your running the program several hours a day that could be trouble. I think it comes down to simple mathematics. Just my opinion. ;)

rreuben43210

Could be but they can't detect that on there computers because im not a club P. member so the stats are not that good

SoaringUSAEagle

you would be amazed at what P has access to... they have a big log of all the tokens you get in every game whether you are in Club P and delete your stats or not... I am sure P keeps a log of everything...

rreuben43210

i dont dout what they can do but in poppit you can play level 1 and not lose a game becaues of how easy the game is or you can play level 3 and lose 135 games out of 300 they should not be able to block a account because you can play good :-\

Homer

You must be way better than me then. :-[ I get under 5 balloons about once every 10 games. :(

rreuben43210

:)its not that iv been playing poppit for over 2 years and i just have the game down ;)and i lose more games then i win thats no fib :-X

nick43040

so i can go ahead and be safe and use them again...had to play sweets and popit manually today...ive only been using em 2-3days and im alreadt spoiled

is this happening alot??? or just rueben thats getting blocked

rreuben43210

iv talked to many players on p. and they are running in to this problems but only a small number of people are so you should be just fine ;D

rreuben43210

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview