This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

jungle gin 2-now on beta

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

caroline196

the jungle gin revamp is now on pogobeta,so i should expect this revamp to be released in august.any info on ranks,badges etc will be posted here O0

bubblegum

whats jungle jin 2? How is it differnt than regular jungle gin?

caroline196

Quote from: bubblegum on June 06, 2006, 05:04:16 AM

jungle gin 2 will have ranks and badges added and a fresh new look

bubblegum

Quote from: caroline196 on June 06, 2006, 05:18:45 AM
Quote from: bubblegum on June 06, 2006, 05:04:16 AM

jungle gin 2 will have ranks and badges added and a fresh new look

dam skippy.  I've been putting off doing my jungle jin badges until ranks came out.

SaintHiρρo

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on June 07, 2006, 11:37:38 AM
Here are the rank badges for Jungle Gin once they finish revamping the game:

As usual, click on 'em to make it bigger!

Thanks for posting Big Guy.  I like Gin and even in cards too.   ;)

SaintHiρρo

Jungle Gin is probably one of the easiest games to pick up on so I'll enjoy getting these badges all in a span on 3 days, lol.

bubblegum

Quote from: SaintHippo on June 07, 2006, 11:45:57 AM
Jungle Gin is probably one of the easiest games to pick up on so I'll enjoy getting these badges all in a span on 3 days, lol.

Gin, I have like a million weekly badges to do, been saving them for when it was revamed.  Going to end up doing all 50 ranks by hand most likely.

Mr. Scandalous

those are actually really nice badges, luckily I'll have all the autos by the time it comes out  O0

Lynne

great another game to get ranks and badges. i like gin don't get me wrong, but i have sooo many games to finish its not even funny.  :'( >:D

tigereyes

those are nice badges. i dont really like jungle gin, but badges are badges.

slidecage2222

can anyone comment on  what i heard

heard pogo is going to be doing 1 game per month now.

June    Turbo 21
July      Yatz  (or whatever its called)
AUG     gin 2

read that pogo would rather put out  1 game per month then put out 2  things in one month and then nothing for  a while.

really dont matter to me  now that  slingdot has   cansta  and ranks in  Gin  im spending most my time there.

hades

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: slidecage2222 on June 07, 2006, 02:28:16 PM
can anyone comment on  what i heard

heard pogo is going to be doing 1 game per month now.

June    Turbo 21
July      Yatz  (or whatever its called)
AUG     gin 2

read that pogo would rather put out  1 game per month then put out 2  things in one month and then nothing for  a while.

really dont matter to me  now that  cr@ppydot has   cansta  and ranks in  Gin  im spending most my time there.

Don't know but I'm in no rush. I still need to finish other games before I concentrate on the upcoming ones.

And in terms of cr@ppydot, I've tried it yesterday actually (funny you brought them up) and it's still a "cr@ppy" site. I wish someone with a bit of imagination tell them how to create an interesting game. lol

Mr. Scandalous

well, that's the deadlines for the certain games - new and revamped - and I heard Sweet Tooth should be getting ranks sometime, then Pool... and there should be at least five more Premium books coming out this year from what I've read

Sassy

Oh I can't wait I love Gin.  Was wondering when they would give it ranks. :) :;'

slidecage2222

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on June 07, 2006, 02:32:10 PM
well, that's the deadlines for the certain games - new and revamped - and I heard Sweet Tooth should be getting ranks sometime, then Pool... and there should be at least five more Premium books coming out this year from what I've read

5 books???

if i had to guess

1 in aug or sept    then   3 in dec  like last year.  though im missing a book)    that is about the only way i could see them doing it.  I doubt they would push them out  once a month. that would just kill the books

i was one of the first to jump on the  first 4 books   BUT i havent  got the 5th one yet.

if they put out  4 books per year at  6 each.   Pogo is  35    the  4 books run  24,  so the books are almost 70% of a year of  pogo.    Sorry pogo but i would rather take that other  24  bucks  and use it on another site to get a  year of gaming their

too bad pogo dont put out the sales numbers.  I would guess that the album book sales  would start to fall off  either now  or with the next one

hades

wonder if the next premium album will have the usual ten badges.  ???

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview